1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Fixes Required for Graphical Issues

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by BSG70, Aug 25, 2016.

1. BSG70

BSG70 Rookie

Can the following please be looked at:

1. The static (extra) rear view mirror on a lot of vehicles that never goes away. If the car has natural poor rear vision, let it be so. This is sim. Extra (unwanted and immovable) rear vision assistance spoils the experience.

2. The red arrows that spin around the screen showing you where your opponents are. Even with the HUD turned off this still happens. Again, this is a sim, I can see where the cars behind are by looking in the mirrors or moving the camera, and I can see the ones in front of me. I don't need arrows spoiling the experience also.

I hope these can be addressed.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Aris comment on hotfixes... Oct 4, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Large FPS drop since 1.8 & Hotfixes SORTED Jan 27, 2022
    ACC General Discussions Is kunos spending money on fixes? cuz it's been the same for 3 years Mar 20, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS4 Pro Thrustmaster T500RS not working for ACC. Fixes? Jun 23, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Seems like there are many simple fixes to improve the VR experience that Kunos could be making Mar 10, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE - Common issues, fixes and workarounds Aug 13, 2019
    ACC Gameplay AI Needs Fixes Jun 30, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Future build official VR fixes? Dec 15, 2018
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Water spray kills fps, "effects"=Mid fixes that but removes raindrops from windscreen Oct 21, 2018
    ACC Audio Lowering the Radio comms volume to 0 fixes my stuttering Oct 10, 2018
    Audio Bugs & Issues Audio fixes? Oct 1, 2017
    Suggestions Three easy fixes for current versions Mar 3, 2017
    Bug reports Bugs and fixes (Red Pack - Xbox One) Jan 15, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Slow speed physics fixes are broken again Jan 13, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Are there any planned updates / fixes on PS4? Nov 30, 2016

3. martcerv

martcerv Alien

In PC version these can all be taken off, seeing I dont have a console version have you had a good check in all options to see if you can disable them. Virtual mirror should have an option but the arrows on pc need to have an ini file moddified to remove them.

4. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Seems KS finally has to make every feature optional in UI.

GRFOCO and kofotsjanne like this.
  5. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Okay, I don't disagree that those things should be able to be turned off by the player in the settings. However, they're not "graphical issues"...

pablex13 and djm99 like this.
  6. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

Red arrows can be turned off in PC version, you sure it's not hidden somewhere (see picture, "show nearest oponent")

Attached Files:

cerebralvortex likes this.
  7. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

SCG 003S GRAPHICAL GLITCH
    I have only played for 2h so far last night and have encountered 1 problem so far.

The SCG 003S when in-car has a graphical glitch in that the blade becomes detached from the windscreen wiper and flickers wildly in the cabin.
    When you hit 200km/h it moves back far enough in the cabin that you cannot see it but once you slow sufficiently it moves back closer to the wiper again.

IN-CAR DRIVER HAND ANIMATION
    Currently they move far too quickly and it looks pretty silly.

8. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Totally agree with this.

9. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Maybe a separate thread about this would be a good idea.

10. Jescott71

Jescott71 Rookie

I know it's not technically a bug but since it's already been posted here, I too think it would be good to have the option to turn off the virtual mirror when using cockpit cameras. It even shows on cars that don't need it like the Glickenhaus, just spoils the immersion a bit for me. Only other thing I noticed is that some of the car liveries don't display properly in the livery select screen (the Alfa 155 touring car had one and there was another that I forget). Other than that, the game has been faultless performance wise so far, haven't noticed any major tearing or frame rate issues, haven't had any crashes, so really impressed with the game.

11. Scuderia Paul

The preview image for the black Bosch livery for the Alfa Romeo 155 is badly glitched. When I first saw it I thought it had some fairing over the rear wheels and a black bonnet it is that bad.

It is a minor issue and the livery itself had no issues when on the circuit.

12. Scuderia Paul

13. Scuderia Paul

Here is the video for the glitch I reported earlier with the SCG 003.

14. Tg74

Tg74 Rookie

Hi All,
    Has anyone noticed on ps4 version, when you use hood cam(i.e, no wheel or hands and better FOV) that the drivers of the ai cars disappear, but they all return on all the other views. Strange.

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  15. Scuderia Paul

PIXELATED MERCEDES-AMG GT3 LIVERY // PS4
    I want to start this post by saying that while it may seem that I come on here just to post issues, I am actually loving Assetto Corsa so far. So much in fact it convinced me to spend a lot of money on an all-new wheel set-up.

I just want to see it get better. That is the paranoia dealt with!

PS_Messages_20160901_233328.jpg

PS_Messages_20160901_233258.jpg

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  16. Scuderia Paul

LOTUS EXIGE V6 CUP TYRE TEXTURE BUG // PS4