1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Full Red Pack on PS4

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Rashid, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Rashid

Rashid Rookie

Kunos, when will we get full red pack on PS4, I mean I reckon that some cars of red pack were included in prestige Pack for pre orders, but I'd like to drive Ferrari F1 for example. Can you give us a hint?

JIJDAN likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Registered, please wait then registration full, please try again later? Mar 27, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Registered but server full Jun 14, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Run in bordered fullscreen mode? Apr 28, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Which DLC required for a full GT3/GT4 grid? Mar 19, 2020
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Graphics looks wired on full Nov 23, 2013
    ACC Gameplay Full custom GT3 grid Mar 19, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting GPU full load and fans at full speed Mar 2, 2024
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Time of Day adjustment on AC Server Maker stuck at 8:00-18:00 even though I have full version ACCM Mar 2, 2024
    ACC User Interface Multiplayer list - full vs 0 time left Jul 3, 2023
    ACC General Discussions Full AI support for your races Jun 20, 2023
    ACC Physics AMG front splitter not fully modeled (no scraping on road surface) Apr 11, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Please add telemetry and full race replay Dec 24, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Full race replays...there is a tiny bit of hope? Oct 12, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] SimHaven - Full GT3 grids for drivers of all levels | Friday 7pm BST Jun 30, 2022
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes AI-based Race Assistants with full (remote) Pitstop automation Jun 17, 2022

3. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

There were no Red Pack cars included in the Prestige pre-order. A quick look at the content lists will confirm that.

No date has been confirmed for the Red Pack. I don't think we will see it until after Porsche Pack Vol. III has landed on console. That would suit Kunos as it gives additional time to finalise the complex controls required for the Ferrari SF15-T and it keeps the Porsche content launches closer across the platforms.

I would be delighted to see it arrive between Pack II and III but I really don't see it happening.

UntrainedN00B01 and SlimCharles like this.
  4. fedepino

fedepino Racer

They already show their ability to set the control with the porsche 918, in fact is impossible to operate on traction control because the button is the same of ers recharge, I'm waiting to see how they will solve the problem.with the lmp1 porsche but I think that's going to be a nightmare.

Maybe when they will decide to introduce button mapping (I know that is really hard to realise: in fact no other driving simulator have it ;)) we'll allowed to drive such a track monster

5. Did they didn't say red pack comes after porsche vol.1. The information politics are horrible. That's one reason I didn't play the game at the moment. No time frame when the red pack, porsche dlc 2 and 3 been released. The problems with the buttons are existing since they know that the hybrid/kers cars are coming into the game. That was a long time before release.
    To say since 3 months that there's no information to share about the red pack is frustrating. The decision if the pack comes between or after the porsche dlc's can't be that hard.

6. The issue with announcing things is there will be people who are still unhappy. If they announced the red pack was to launch next then you can guarantee that people will be on here complaining that the Porsche packs should launch as they are really looking forward to that pack and vice versa. The packs will launch once ready and when that happens I'm sure it will be announced on the forum.

pippo10 likes this.
  7. Your not playing the game because future dlc add ons have not been released yet?

Jan Duin and Mauler_77 like this.
  8. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

I would definitely be playing a lot more if I had the Red pack.

9. I didn't played because it was not playable untill 1.09 was released and even after that there a lot of issues with the game. Mainly the button layout on g920 even without the kers cars. That takes all the fun away because there are issues that I can't understand or did microsoft say that kunos can only do two selectable button layouts for ALL supported wheels. If so I'm excuse.
    But when porsche 2 or red pack been released the button issues should be resolved. Thats the reason why I didn't play the game. I have no chance to look behind. How should there a online race possible, when I didn't now exactly where the cars behind me are. And i like to know before the markers are shown. Last time I played the game time caps where always wrong.
    So my hope is that after the next dlc the button layout are useful and not like there are at the moment. For what I need a button for abs. I can select that pre race.
    And I'm not the only one who think so. At the moment only time trial is fun. But even there I can't save my best times. Thats are some reasons I will wait.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  10. Why would Microsoft say that kunos can only have 2 button layouts it's nothing to do with Microsoft. The issue is with kunos limiting the button layout and offering no customisation to the layouts. There is no reason not to have customisable layouts other than the work involved to develop it for consoles which is probably happening now.

fedepino likes this.
  11. Yes but I didn't hear anything and customisable button layouts was a wish since release 4 months ago. I didn't hear a single word that they working on it since then. Yes I hope they'll working on it. And it can't be that hard on xbox app I can change the buttons. So it should be possible ingame.

12. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Gamers today are such a delicate bunch. Back in the day you Couldn't configure button layout, sometimes you could own 3 games in the same genre such as football, all with different button layouts, and we did this amazing thing, i think it was called "adapt". Crazy that people wont play a game because they're too programmed in a certain way. Not saying button layout configuration shouldn't be an option by any means. But any refusal to adapt blows my mind.

13. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

There's adapting and on this occasion there's to many options and not enough buttons. I don't want a horn or abs on my wheel I'd like to be able to left and right and behind me. A/c removed these options for the other 2 which are pretty useless. So in this case we could have a list of options and we choose which ones we want.

14. Assetto corsa is a racing simulation and it's a must that I can use all the functions that the game offers. That's the main part of a simulation in my eyes. Maybe wheelproducers and sim developer should work better together in the future. Since gtr1 it's known that racesims need more buttons. But the strange thing is that whe have less buttons on the g920 than on the Logitech GT4 Wheel 12 years ago.
    So it's not only kunos fault. But maybe sim developers should speak with one voice in such cases. I cant imagine that the production costs are that high. I should be possible to add more buttons. For example on the shifter units or so. It's not helpful in the current situation but I'm sure future simgames need more buttons too.

15. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

There was something about the number of buttons available on Xbox wheels when p cars came out, I think I remember reading something about how Microsoft limit the amount of buttons on the wheel, something to do with the license with thrustmaster. That's why the g920 has 4 buttons less than the g29. It might be somewhere on inside sim racing I seen it, can't remember.

16. Thrustmaster have said in the past that microsoft limit the amount of input buttons. Everyone should tweet phil spencer @xboxp3 and even link to the thread to show the issues. im sure kunos could also raise the issue at developer level with microsoft.

17. By the way it's possible to give buttons double functions like in dragon age inquisition. In general I must say that kunos didn't realise that issue soon enough. So I fear that whe get the next dlc on console in january :( because there is no info out that red pack is coming soon.

18. Snowman38

Snowman38 Hardcore Simmer

Back in the day, when a game released it was finished! No updates. No add-ons.

fedepino and Scuderia Paul like this.
  19. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Project Cars. Is not at the level of simulation of AC, but, it shows it is possible. And it has keyboard compatibility too.

20. fedepino

fedepino Racer

You are not hitting the point of the discussion: we are not talking about adaptation; we are saying that we can't do some things because of the button presets; for example I can't operate on traction control of the hybrid cars while I'm driving, but only before I load the session in the track option.
    now this is not a simulation because in the humble car that I drive every day I can switch off Tc and esp while I'm driving, and I insist to do that on the 918 spyder and I demand to do it as soon as possible,and I think I'm in reason concerning about this problem: am I not?