1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Glory of Group A

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Ryan Callan, May 6, 2014.

1. Ryan Callan

Ryan Callan Rookie

A tribute created by myself to the Group A cars and drivers from the 80s to early 90s.

2. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

Just great. Thanks. Next to Rally Group B this was what I was living for in my puberty days(and Samantha Fox off course lol)

Anyway:
    Today I bought an auto-motor-und-sport carmag issue called '30 Jahre DTM' (30 Years of DTM/German Touringcar Championship)
    featuring many cars in the video above. And I found out the E30 DTM (and the rest of the bunch like 190E, Cossie, Volvo 240 Turbo) had 75% limited slip differentials.

So far so good.

Going ingame: E30 M3 DTM. Setupscreen. Default settings: Differential: 65% Power.

So I try to switch it to 75 %. One click to the right is to 70%, next step is 80%. No 75% lsd in Beta it seems?
    Going back two clicks I got to 60%(not 65)

I wouldn't call this an issue, just a statement the E30 M3 DTM had 75% lsd and I'm sure in the final version we can raise or lower the percentage
    by steps of 5 please:)

Yeah I really didn't have anything better to do guys, than to complain about not having a bloody 75% locking diff in my DTM M3 LOL.

AC was all about realism I read somewhere haha.

Sorry.

Cheers
    Robin

3. This type of races look fantastic, unfortunately i was born in '83 and don' t know them well..

Inviato dal mio Nexus S utilizzando Tapatalk

4. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

Rouse, Harvey, Llewelyn(E30 M3, incar from 0:20, AC incar sounds alright to me). Damn how I love the good old days and tbh I do love the E30 M3 GrA/DTM more than the F40 S3 and 458 when it comes to close AI(and MP in 2018 lol) racing!

Cheers
    Robin

Deleted member 18758 likes this.
  5. mistery

mistery Hardcore Simmer

Crazy people, crazy racing, and now back to your vacuum cleaner F1 cars with emphasis on fuel efficiency... Really wish I was born before 1985....

Squezzer likes this.