1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Goodwood Revival 2016 is ready

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Ace Pumpkin, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

So another year has gone by and it's time to fire up some good old passion.

Live stream starts tomorrow 09.09.16 at 08.55 BST (GMT+1)

Ischemica, TDS, Nick Moxley and 13 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood Revival Meeting 2018 Sep 4, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood Revival Meeting 2017 Aug 22, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood revival live streaming n0w Sep 11, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood SpeedWeek live stream Oct 16, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room Group C - Goodwood Broadcast & invite to round 3 Jun 24, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood 76th Members' Meeting Mar 15, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood Hill Shootout Jul 2, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood Festival of Speed - Live Stream Jun 29, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood 75th Members' Meeting 2017 Mar 13, 2017
    Suggestions Add Goodwood track as modern track for all historic cars Aug 3, 2016
    Chit Chat Room GOODWOOD 74TH Mar 20, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood live streaming! Jun 26, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood track day Jun 24, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood festival of speed... Jun 3, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Mclaren f1 gtrs gather at goodwood's 73rd members' meeting Mar 29, 2015

3. BrandonW77

BrandonW77 Alien

CAN. NOT. WAIT!! I greatly look forward to the Revival and Members Meeting every year, I'll be glued to the live stream every free minute I have this weekend. It's so awesome seeing all those old classics being raced in anger instead of sitting in a garage/museum somewhere.

4. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

there goes my weekend! probably the best event of the year for me, cannot wait!!

i really hope MM and Revival streams don't suffer the same fate as FOS.

5. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Have just downloaded the mod track from RD, let's see how I can do in the Maserati 250F. ;)

vegaguy 5555 and Horus like this.
  6. vegaguy 5555

vegaguy 5555 Alien

I had the mod but there was a different one in GT. Time trial. Is that a real track and where can I get the latest Goodwood?

7. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

there is the circuit (a mod version for AC has been around for ages. they will race it this weekend)

the hill climb (which you know from GT series. cars go up the hill climb at FOS event as well as the rally stage)

and the rally stage (which i think they change each year for FOS. it is at the top of the hill climb in the woods) Edit: saying that i think the rally stage was the same the few times i went but im sure i have read about changes to it somewhere on the interwebs.

vegaguy 5555 and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  8. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

vegaguy 5555 likes this.
  9. vegaguy 5555

vegaguy 5555 Alien

Oh hear me godess of speed I want to go there before I die. Get real dunk and throw up on the track.

10. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

The live stream begins in a few minutes.

vegaguy 5555 and Andy-R like this.
  11. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

12. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

GT qualifying starts in 15 minutes.
    Edit: just started...

13. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

That white Corvette is just a piece of art.

14. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

15. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

Of all the weekends to be away at a conference... that I want to be at and can't blow off. ;):oops:

16. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

It's good when you don't expect an event you like that much and then someone tells you it's happening :) Will watch the replays as usual.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  17. BrandonW77

BrandonW77 Alien

I think you should be able to go back and watch the full stream replays on YouTube when you get back. ;)

vegaguy 5555 likes this.
  18. Right now 250F on track.

Edit: Actually 7 of them... :)

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
    Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  19. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

lap times that might be useful for AC (im about 1.5hours behind in the stream atm)

GT40 - 1:24.699 (slippery surface flags, patches of oil)
    GT40 race 2013 - 1:21.756 (on a "perfect" track)

20. vegaguy 5555

vegaguy 5555 Alien

How was it?
    It was 2 in the morning for me.

21. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

1955 Maserati 250F - 1:40.013

vegaguy 5555 and Ace Pumpkin like this.