1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

graphics and performance are UNACCEPTABLE

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by ProConsoleGamer, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Raikku

Raikku Racer

Actually graphical difference against ie pCars on XOne is not so big, have to admit that there is some performance problems in fps's.

And of course chase cam is quite horrible, but it doesn't affact me cause I don't use it.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  2. PaulxB

PaulxB Rookie

I remember the Project Cars forum awash with unhappy XB1 owners on release of that game all wanting refunds for the bugs, poor frame rate etc etc.
    After a few patches PCars became a very stable and enjoyable game and I hope that AC will also improve as the patches come over the coming weeks/months.

I only play on console but it seems to me that most, if not all racing sims on PC are a work in progress that improve over time with patches. The average console gamer is less used to that way of doing things.

I for one am glad that racing sims are coming to console but I understand that the lack of power of the current gen of consoles is going to make it a challenge. It does make it frustrating at times but untimately and hopefully it will be worth it in the end when the game improves.

Playing PCars on consoles and then the announcement of AC coming to consoles made me go and purchase a wheel to play them. Both of those games are now making me seriously think about purchasing a gaming PC to play them.

BeetesJuice and TXC_IJOJOI like this.
  3. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

I dont know what people doing on console... whats the point.

You will never get the same experience what people getting on PC.

4. oscarolim

oscarolim Gamer

Different circumstances.
    Otherwise there would be just one model for all. What's the point of a 1060 and a 1070 when there's a 1080? And all the other different versions and brands and models?
    Choice, that simple small thing that most of us still have.

5. Didd31

Didd31 Rookie

for me , ( xboxone ) the frame rate is too low to be acceptable as a simracing game, physics is nice but not at this fps, witch slows down at every corners.
    i return to my Project Cars hoping for a patch to change that.

sorry for my english

6. plaid

plaid Alien

I have the same problem in racingames sometimes, but its cause the environment moves instead of the car and the enviroment being stable, like in reality.

Do you checked the options for a option like "lock camera to horizon" or "headcam or something"?

BTW: Stuttering and FPS drops increase that feeling for me.

7. Semi360

Semi360 Rookie

Xboxone online is just a crap. 15fps max in all races. Incredible...

pete rankin likes this.
  8. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

That's a real shame, Kunos!
    Hope it's getting better...

9. plastikman66

plastikman66 Gamer

Silverstone national with 7 cars is an example of the appauling frame rate. 7 Cars!!!! The cars feel great but simply cannot drive it. Totally unacceptable!

Johnnyjoejones likes this.
  10. Who in the world preordered this game?!!! They weren't even showing us footage!!! So glad I kept my money!!!

11. plastikman66

plastikman66 Gamer

I was excited after hearing such good things. I love pcars and wanted to give this a try. It may have To be returned though..... Luckily I go to ibiza for 2 weeks and it may be much better when I get back. I live in hope.

12. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi - Our development team are aware of an issue with the FPS on Xbox One and have been working flat out to get it fixed. Expect an update next week.

UntrainedN00B01 likes this.
  13. Lars F

Lars F Rookie

I think that is very true and the hazard of moving pure PC game to console. Devs are so used to that way of working - everything is just a dot-release.
    The major advantage of console gaming is lost that way - devs using the same hardware as gamers.

It's rather sad when they release a title and immediately say we are working on fps and will come with an update in a week????
    They better shape up if to make success on console....but must add that very nice they respond in a swift fashion here.

AC is the very reason I will get current generation console, but might wait until it support PS Neo high-end mode to get better performance.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  14. Greg7272

Greg7272 Gamer

Dont get too excited peeps its the same story on the ps4.......poor graphics, lacklustre presentation, technical issues, and lack of basic features.