1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Group B Audi crashes the game (similar to F2004).

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by DatNoiseV12, Feb 23, 2018.

1. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

i think so too. i remember there were issues reported about the 4c, laferrari, 458 GT2 for missing textures and a few glitched liveries (RSR and P1 GTR), but now there are way more of them.

thanks, list updated!

Alfa Romeo Giulia -- Shift display

Alfa Romeo 4C -- Black paint is dark green

Audi S1 E2 - Drivetrain setup crash

Ferrari 458 GT2 -- Glitched roll cage textures

Ferrari 488 GTB -- Black paint is dark green

Ferrari FXX K -- Black paint is dark green

Ford GT40 -- Gulf liveries (#6, 9) glitched

Maserati MC12 GT1 -- Blue liveries turn black

Porsche GT3 R -- #00 livery is broken

Porsche GT3 RS -- Orange paint turns red / Purple turns black / Probably others are messed up too

Porsche 917K -- Gulf Livery turns white

Toyota Celica -- Repsol #02 livery is broken

Toyota Supra -- Black paint is dark green

2. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

Another update of glitched cars, spotted by people on GT Planet

===================================

Alfa Romeo Giulia -- Shift display

Audi S1 E2 - Drivetrain setup crash

Ferrari 458 GT2 -- Glitched roll cage textures

Ferrari 812 Superfast -- "Rosso Corsa" paint is identical to "Rosso Scuderia"

Ferrari 812 Superfast -- "Rosso Mugello" is black

Ford GT40 -- Gulf liveries (#6, 9) glitched

Maserati MC12 GT1 -- Blue liveries (Plain blue, Risi Competizione) turn black

Mazda 787b -- Black bars in side mirrors (only dashbord/cockpit views) / Negative delta only displays up to -0.9

Mazda Miata NA -- Mariner Blue turns plain blue depending on distance to camera

Porsche GT3 R -- #00 livery is broken

Porsche GT3 RS -- Orange paint turns red / Purple turns black / Probably others are messed up too

Porsche 917K -- Gulf Livery turns white (not sure about the exact skins) / #32 turns black

Porsche 911 Turbo S -- Night Blue Metallic is purple

Toyota Celica -- Repsol #02 livery is broken

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    Hugo Catarino and SlimCharles like this.
  3. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Yesterday i had a very strange game crash when i drove the Ferrari F138 @ Red Bull Ring! I´ll upload a video of it very soon!
    EDIT:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    Hugo Catarino likes this.
  4. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  5. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Wow. At the end of Assetto's life on consoles, we have more graphical issues to deal with compared to day one. That's a very impressive achievement (/sarcasm).

DatNoiseV12 and SlimCharles like this.
  6. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

yeah, i'm afraid that the sad truth about the current situation

7. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Luckily it was no Landmine or invisibly wall like in Project the car but welcome in the club I had one on Barcalona Moto .
    Don't know if Assetto Corsa have fix this but to tell you the truth I don't care any more .

8. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

PS_Messages_20180227_191041.jpg PS_Messages_20180227_191100.jpg
    Lotus 2 Eleven GT4 Interior Bug! + the horn of the Lamborghini Huracan Performante isn´t working!

9. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

10. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

@Xherdani @ZX636 I'm quite sure that's imply how the car looks on every platform. not the cutest thing ever, but at least it's 'normal'

11. Mike Jones

Mike Jones Gamer

Me to, I mentioned it in another thread. Porsche Cayman GT4 [PDK-6] at Red Bull Ring GP, happened in hot lap mode after around 10 or so laps. Never had the issue prior to the last 2 updates and I have used the Red Bull Ring a lot over the past few months. I did a full reinstall of the game data and tried again last night, no problems so far.

12. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

It happened to me before 1.17 (Catalunya, Audi R8 LMS)

Still no words from @AC_CM505 or anyone else from Kunos about all those issues. Would be nice to an answer, be it a yes or a no..

13. Mike Jones

Mike Jones Gamer

Problem is if it's really random, it will be hard for the Dev's to test and isolate. Fingers crossed.

14. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

Unfortunately it seems they're more interested in promoting their next game instead of providing answers regarding the several issues brought by the latest hotfixes.
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/we-know-you-have-questions.49219/#post-962088

Edit: Audi is fine on Xbox
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/update-is-now-available.49217/#post-962095

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  15. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

16. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

i still like the version I have but it should be fixed, It deserves to be fixed.

pippo10, Traks1 and Hugo Catarino like this.
  17. Mike Jones

Mike Jones Gamer

Totally agree. Graphical glitches are one thing, but game crashes are another. I can't see them leaving it like this to be honest, especially with the ultimate edition around the corner. I remain hopeful they will fix the issue. Still love the game though.

Traks1 and DatNoiseV12 like this.
  18. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

Unfortunately they haven't said anything at all about those issues.. so I don't have much hope.

19. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

Thanks for a user on gtplanet.net, we can also confirm that Porsche GT3 R, Celica and 812 Superfast are fine on Xbox.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-bonus-pack-3-now-available-on-xbox-one.375611/

I think it's perfectly possible that other paintjobs are fine as well.

Alfa Romeo Giulia -- Shift display (Fine on Xbox)

Audi S1 E2 - Drivetrain setup crash (Fine on Xbox)

Ferrari 458 GT2 -- Glitched roll cage textures (Fine on Xbox)

Ferrari 812 Superfast -- "Rosso Corsa" paint is identical to "Rosso Scuderia"

Ferrari 812 Superfast -- "Rosso Mugello" is black (Fine on Xbox)

GT40
    -- Gulf liveries (#6, #9) glitched

Maserati MC12 GT1 -- Blue liveries (Plain blue, Risi Competizione) turn black

Mazda 787b -- Black bars in side mirrors (only dashbord/cockpit views) / Negative delta only displays up to -0.9

Mazda Miata NA -- Mariner Blue turns plain blue depending on distance to camera

Porsche GT3 R -- #00 livery is broken (Fine on Xbox)

Porsche GT3 RS
    -- Orange paint turns red / Purple turns black / Probably others are messed up too

Porsche 917K -- Gulf Livery turns white (not sure about the exact skins) / #32 turns black

Porsche 911 Turbo S -- Night Blue Metallic is purple

Toyota Celica -- Repsol #02 livery is broken (Fine on Xbox)

SlimCharles, ZX636 and Xherdani like this.
  20. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Great work @DatNoiseV12 ! It should help KUNOS to get a overview of the issues - if they want to fix it ... :(

Traks1 and DatNoiseV12 like this.