1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Has anyone tried this combo

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Tyler Lewis, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Tyler Lewis

Tyler Lewis Gamer

I've been having a blast with the Ferrari 599XX EVO round Nurburgring. I don't know how many of you have tried this combo but im having great fun with it.

What other cars would you suggest going round this track with?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Has anyone got the TMX wheel to work in the game yet? Apr 2, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Has anyone been able to use the extra buttons on fanatec gt3 v2 rim or similar? Jan 4, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Has anyone noticed your best personal lap times are not shown each series Jul 10, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Has anyone upgraded from Ryzen 2600x to 3600x? May 20, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Has anyone tried this before ? May 8, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Has Anyone experienced the invalid spawn issue?? Dec 24, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Anyone experience pulsing signal navigating menus is ACC? All chassis mode BK's activating when not Sep 3, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer For anyone who has a problem with server search ! Nov 16, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Has anyone got any advice of balancing the URD cars with stock Toyota and Porsche? Jun 9, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Has anyone ever run identical laptimes ? May 9, 2017
    Console Lounge Has anyone here driven a Ferrari f40 IRL? Sep 14, 2016
    Tracks modding anyone has experience with MOTEC gps log CSV importing to 3ds max? Jan 21, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Anyone has some advice to run ac Nov 30, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Has anyone noticed any ai improvements in 1.3? Oct 9, 2015
    3D car models Has anyone made 2015 hankook tyres for the sls gt3? Mar 23, 2015

3. tombax338

tombax338 Racer

Really anything.
    I really enjoyed the BMW M3 GT2 and also the BMW Z4 GT3. Lotus 2 Eleven was also fun. Just try the car you want, it will most certainly be good fun.

Greetings,
    tombax338

4. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

Pagani, Lotus T125 :)

5. Tyler Lewis

Tyler Lewis Gamer

Just had a few laps with the Z4 GT3 and that was great. My favourite car is the BMW E30 DTM version but i find it hard to drive it round the first few corners but i think i'm carrying too much speed into the corner as i seem to under steer alot.

Im glad the Lotus T125 came out at the same time as this track because i love taking the Michael Schumacher S flat out with it, probably my favourite corners on the track

6. tombax338

tombax338 Racer

I tend to understeer a lot in the first corner, it is really about the driving line there. The BMW M3 E30 DTM is really fun, especially on Joux Plane, I think that this is the track it belongs to.

7. pagani huyara on both tyres. Road tyres for being a hooligan and the top gear ones gives a satisfying quick but analogue feel.

8. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I'm struggling to find anything I don't like....

I know that sounds like rampant fanboyism, but that's the way it is. Unfortunately I have work & college curtailing my gaming time in a very selfish manner.

9. NNJ86

NNJ86 Rookie

E30 is by far my favorite too, have you changed any of the suspension settings/tire pressures ect? I've changed around basically everything, but I've noticed that for at least right
    now lowering tire pressures all around, adding negative camber and a little neg toe up front will help a ton. Just pit every lap or two and monitor your tire temps while changing pressures.

10. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

11. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I havent found a car I dont like at that track yet fun in everything from the stock 500 to the T125 and everything in between. Street cars are good fun on any tyres too cant wait til the full big track comes out and that will be at another level again on the nords.

12. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I just checked my recent laps on RSR and nearly all have been at the Nurburgring, I think I have tried most cars but there are already so many Im sure I have done less then half so far.

http://www.radiators-champ.com/RSRLiveTiming/index.php?page=driver_profile&id=2811

One of my favorite combinations is this one.

Its actually my favourite track for AI racing as they are best on this track since the latest AI line fix, everything except the T125's that is as they still have lots of trouble staying on track. When racing street cars you need to use street tyres as that what the AI use otherwise you will just blow them away. In GT cars they are a real challenge and I have even done a 30 lap race in the GT cars using the Enduro special event mod.

13. Tyler Lewis

Tyler Lewis Gamer

I havent changed any settings as i find that sort of thing hard to understand on what everything does, the boxes that pop up to explain what each thing is, is useful but im still scratching my head over most of it

14. NNJ86

NNJ86 Rookie

I don't want to hijack the thread, but check this out - http://www.rapid-racer.com/suspension-tuning.php
    Might make things easier to visualize. There's a section somewhere on the FAQ part of this site that tells
    you the approx ideal tire temps. Check that out too.

Tyler Lewis likes this.
  15. Tyler Lewis

Tyler Lewis Gamer

Tanks for that, that will be a real help for me :D