1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Help logitech G25 damaged

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by avesportetv, Feb 13, 2014.

1. avesportetv

avesportetv Gamer

goodnight my Logitech G25 steering wheel stopped working.

I took the wheel to a electronics technician here in my town, he told me that Chip was damaged the logic board and no have repair.

I made a phone call to technical support logitech here in Brazil and they told me they had no parts to replace, and nor technical assistance in Brazil.

My only hope is to find someone that has a G25 wheel damaged that can sell this plaque.

[​IMG]

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Looking for part from Logitech G25 Jun 12, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G25 - force feedback worse Nov 28, 2021
    Steering wheels discussions Assetto Corsa Logitech wheels damn good FFB setting 2021 (g27,g25,g29,g920) Apr 26, 2021
    ACC General Discussions ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE - Logitech G25/27 May 31, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Using Logitech G25 shift paddles as an accelerator/brake. Apr 15, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G25 FFB showing Red on HUD, clipping? Oct 19, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G25 with ACC 1.0.1 no Button Fix :-( Jun 3, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Logitech G25 wheel rotation keeps changing May 29, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals V 0.7.1 no Logitech G25 FFB Apr 7, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G25 works perfectly offline but not in multiplayer Mar 17, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G25 Loud Kerb FFB Dec 26, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G25 not working. Sep 22, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G25 would't work correctly Sep 14, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech G25 Racing Wheel not being detected (solved: run as administrator) Sep 29, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech G25 and hybrids Sep 22, 2017

3. avesportetv

avesportetv Gamer

someone can help me find someone that sells these plaques?

4. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Hello,

I had a friend who this happened to, don't know if you have access to the US version of eBay, but there are some killer G27 wheels there for almost half the price.

5. xrider55

xrider55 Racer

Hi avesportetv, see if you can fix it somehow. I've had a problem that my G25 didn't caliberate and I found out that it was the encoder.
    Here's a vid of my problem which I managed to fix with a super glue and still using the wheel until now:

6. Kevin Wolfe

Kevin Wolfe Racer

i sold my g25 carcass a few months ago. i guess the buyer needed the parts. I upgraded to the G27. it's a better wheel in all respects (build quality, useful buttons, better feel). the only thing you miss out on is the selectable gear shifter. You should buy a G27 and use the adapter to run the G25 shifter and get the best of both worlds. i realise being in Brasil, it'll be expensive, but worth it.

7. avesportetv

avesportetv Gamer

esta é realmente a situação, tenho dinheiro para comprar um Logitech G27. that's why after almost running into world is what I'm trying to ask for help hereui

8. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Buy a new one, swap out the broken part, then send it back and get a refund :p

9. ummmm:rolleyes: