1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How do i adjust my side mirrors in ac ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Ted_R, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Ted_R

Ted_R Racer

same question :)

ooqbar and HellzWind like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Side mirrors adjustment Mar 29, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Adjustable side mirrors Nov 17, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Side mirrors adjustment Oct 27, 2019
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Adjusting Side Mirrors Jan 30, 2017
    Suggestions Adjusting Side Mirrors Jan 24, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Tilt adjustment for side monitors to fix warping Mar 8, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Blind spot in side mirrors, mirrors needs to be adjustable Mar 20, 2015
    Screens & Videos Adjusting 3-screen setup with different side screens Jan 25, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues How to Adjust Side mirrors Feb 15, 2014
    Tracks modding Adjusting trackside cameras? Jul 13, 2013
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Time of Day adjustment on AC Server Maker stuck at 8:00-18:00 even though I have full version ACCM Mar 2, 2024
    Chit Chat Room How do I adjust tire [tyre] grip? Nov 5, 2023
    ACC Physics brakes, motec no longer works to adjust the car? Jul 17, 2023
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Can you adjust monitors specifically for triple monitor setup? May 1, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Moza racing: Pithouse and wheel updates bring FFB curves adjustment Apr 16, 2023

3. Quffy

Quffy Alien

You can't.

4. Maki89

Maki89 Racer

Like what Quffy had stated, you can't. You can press F11 and it will display a mirror at the top of your screen and you have a pretty wide field of view of what's behind you.

5. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Yes good tip for him, the virtual mirror is useful if with your seat position can't see the side or back mirrors.

Maki89 likes this.
  6. Maki89

Maki89 Racer

Yea, helps a ton on the GT series cars.

7. endgame

endgame Racer

You cant, just like you cant map basic things like virtual mirror or assists, hud or anything to buttons either. Sick of fumbling around with stupid keyboard shortcuts.

The Moose, softgrip and shiftA like this.
  8. shiftA

shiftA Racer

Get Xpadder you can map any key stroke/strokes etc you like to any wheel or any input device. Cost? 10 bucks.

9. Ted_R

Ted_R Racer

Thanks Guys, I appreciate it.

I can see my side mirrors just fine, but the right one needs to be angled in a bit. The left one is perfect.

nate likes this.
  10. alex72

alex72 Alien

Put it in a suggestion (chit chat/suggestions). Dont expect it to happen over night since Kunos has their hands full, but it never hurts to send in ideas. For sure it would be nice to be able to angle the mirrors.

11. Ted_R

Ted_R Racer

I had forgotten all about the F11 virtual mirror, that was very helpful, thanks guys :)

12. Skybird

Skybird Alien

I must agree that the options for free command mapping leave much to be desired. You should not need to exterior key mapping software to have often used sim commands like for TC and ABS, and some others, on your hardware. it should be in the game's interior menu. ALL such commands, not just some.

Heck, they did that menu, it's there - they should only have listed all commands in it, not just some! A clear case of a job broken off in the middle of the action.

Also, no need to have commands triggered by pressing two keys - when there plenty of unused keys which would allow to have a command mapped to just one key.

For ABS and especially TC in GT-cars I would like to be able to switch up and down the programs offering 12 options, not just down.

13. bromstarzan

bromstarzan Hardcore Simmer

Anybody found out how to adjust the position of the virtual mirror? Would like to move it slightly to the right for the left seated cars.

14. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Not possible.

15. bromstarzan

bromstarzan Hardcore Simmer

^^ Quffy: I thought so. Scanned the open cfg-files and found nothing obvious to change. Thanks for your insight.

16. Jebus

Jebus Alien

No need to pay. Older versions are free and works just fine.

Click for the last free version of xpadder

sherpa25 likes this.