1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How do pitstops work?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Robin_NL, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Aceking

Aceking Racer

Did you disable "fuel" consumption for 30 laps to be enabled like was posted previously? :)

2. muckymu

muckymu Simracer

You need to disable fuel consumption to be able to set the 30 laps.

Edit : lol to the edit :D

3. Bailey

Bailey Alien

Quick Race.
    What you have to do is turn Fuel Consumption: OFF
    Then go to your laps and change it there.
    muckymu types faster than I.
    ~Bailey

4. muckymu

muckymu Simracer

We edit faster too :D

5. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Well that's not going to happen according to the dev's.

People who want to MP race longer than a full tank of fuel allows are probably a tiny minority. I'm not saying it wouldn't be a really nice feature just that for most users it's not a deal breaker.

Pitting to fix your car from crash damage really isn't realistic. Anything greater than a flat tyre, panel damage or a nose change ends your race in rl and should do so in AC.

6. Aceking

Aceking Racer

:D

7. Aceking

Aceking Racer

My enjoyment is endurance racing because all the pit decisions you need to make only adds to the challenge of your race. Experts state that the race is usually won by your pitting strategy! :)

I do agree that if your car damage is severe where it's not repairable as in real-life racing then you shouldn't be able to make those repairs in your race. Perhaps, for Leagues there should be a realism setting for those who desire this and those who don't want their race ruined by severe damage!

Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
  8. Bailey

Bailey Alien

The thing is that 90% of damages (just pulling a number out of the air that seems ok) are "flat tyre, panel damage or a nose change" occurrences.
    As for the pit stops, I would think that a mijority of real and virtual racing does not even include pit stops. As an endurance guy myself (just did the 250 km achievement in AC yesterday :D), I would like to see pit stops as fast as possible. With "possible" being that they are implemented in a timely and reasonable way.
    ~Bailey

Old Geezer likes this.
  9. That's actually quite a clever way around it. I wouldn't mind having that for a bit while waiting for the real deal, even though I could get new tires and fuel in a split second ;)

dztrbdgod likes this.