1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How fast are you guys around imola?(gt3)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Brownninja97, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

So ive been trying to get better at imola and ive determined im best with the Mclaren so ive been sitting around the 1min 53.9 mark so it got me curious as to what time everyone else is getting

Is there any measurement to tell if im actually getting good laptimes

martcerv likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay [1.7.5] AI on wets/medium rain are too fast still Mar 4, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Which Year Tracks Are Faster Oct 8, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Skipping a session in career mode causes AI to set unbeatable fast laptimes Jun 11, 2019
    ACC General Discussions The 'mask' of a brilliant setup - How fast are you really? May 6, 2019
    ACC Gameplay TOP AI drivers are unrealisticly fast Dec 14, 2018
    Chit Chat Room McLaren and Logitech G team up for the World's Fastest Gamer competition May 5, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues AI at nordschleife are too fast (??) Jan 12, 2017
    Chit Chat Room The mclaren mp4-12c: lap fast by driving slowly Nov 18, 2014
    Physics Bugs & Issues Bmw z4 gt3 is way too fast now vs mclaren mp4 gt3 Sep 7, 2014
    Physics Bugs & Issues Ai on street tyres are to fast Aug 16, 2014
    ACC Physics The suspension acts weirdly over the Bathurst fast bump Feb 18, 2024
    ACC Physics Anyone else finding the Alpine being much faster than any other GT4 cars since 1.9? May 30, 2023
    ACC Virtual Reality 2 _ seconds faster Oct 26, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Misano | Track Guide + Setup | Tips to be faster Jun 14, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Spa - too fast after exit of last chicane, next lap is invalidated Apr 4, 2022

3. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

Snooky and A.r.e.s. like this.
  4. A.r.e.s.

A.r.e.s. Hardcore Simmer

RSR Live Timing app should do the trick.

These are my times:
    1:46.162 with the MP4-12C GT3
    1:47.837 with BMW Z4 GT3
    1:50.842 with SLS GT3

EDIT: Ninja'd by ChrisR

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  5. Racert46

Racert46 Simracer

Mogster and A.r.e.s. like this.
  6. Akis Kev

Akis Kev Alien

A.r.e.s. likes this.
  7. Snooky

Snooky Racer

8. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

thanks guys this should help a ton

9. Don't be disappointed if you are a few seconds off the WR given the difference in tyre model accounts for up to a second in some places and most people are a couple of seconds off the WR.

Mogster and Nahkamarakatti like this.
  10. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

My times are also pretty off what people usually getting with the GT3. 1.50.493 is my fastest with mp4-12c. When watching the video I see that I have been driving it wrong all the time so thanks for that, it will really help out.

11. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

I havent done on for spa..

I might do when i feel a need to drive the track.

What car?

Snooky likes this.
  12. Champion Hero

Champion Hero Simracer

13. Most people are a lot slower than that.

nate likes this.
  14. Snooky

Snooky Racer

Maybe the z4gt3 would be fine. I watched a lot vids but sometimes i wonder how fas people can get on the straights. If i would l
    With the Z4GT3 would be nice. I wonder how fast people can get on the straights and in the same time have enough grip to keep the car fast and stable in the corners. i played around with setups and testet other setups as well but they can make things worse.
    Your commented vid helped me a lot.

15. IMO, the Z4 is the most stable of the three GT3 cars currently in AC. Mind you, Imola is a nightmare in just about anything!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
    A.r.e.s. likes this.
  16. liakjim

liakjim Alien

I am not the fastest guy out there but with 102,77% from WR in RSR, here is my 1:43:808 lap in Imola with my all time favorite GT3 car . Hope that helps (lap is with final release of game so new tire model) :

Mogster and Snooky like this.
  17. DOC

DOC Simracer

this lap is from 12.12.2014 but the new tyre model came on 19.12, so its a lap with the old tyre model

18. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

You have to not cut that last chicane as much but driving is pretty much the same, braking points etc are all the same.

19. liakjim

liakjim Alien

New tyre model came up on 19/12? I don't remember that.
    Ok sorry for not been valid but i will try to repeat that again.
    But i am really sure that will be as fast as last model.
    I haven't lost any speed with Z4 (at least not able to see any difference).

The tactics remains the same though.

20. Wildkatz

Wildkatz Gamer

1:48:038 with Z4 GT3
    1:48:049 with SLS GT3
    1:49:323 with Evora GTC

All with default setup and new tyre model.

Haven't tried the Mclaren yet.
    I have been playing with a wheel for about 40 hours. AC is my first sim and I still need to practice a lot. :)

21. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

damn, you smash my times, i dunno how you drive that evora, im shockingly bad with that car