1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic If you can get VR to be native during loading it could be a great game for Oculus store!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AntDX316, Mar 9, 2017.

1. AntDX316

AntDX316 Rookie

I thought Project Cars was the best for VR simulation. This was before iRacing had VR support again since early DK2. This was before Assetto Corsa had VR support after loading into a session.

With Project Cars and iRacing you can actually navigate when the game loads. With Assetto Corsa you have to take the headset off then click the stuff, like iRacing though but I have to reach all the way to the keyboard to reset the view instead of pressing a button on the wheel as I do with Project Cars and iRacing.

If Assetto Corsa has full VR support like Project Cars, it would beat Project Cars. The FFB wheel feel is so much more understandable than Project Cars. Project Cars is very arcadey now. iRacing is good but the FFB is universal. With yours, my Fanatec CSR Elite V2 feels Exactly how it should feel. iRacing doesn't work good in this department. This is where you excel.

I highly recommend you take what I said into consideration and send it to the right departments. I really want to race more than just 3 tracks + the drift course. The more people the better like Project Cars. The graphics also are a huge plus in your game. Can you try VR in all 3 games to know what I mean?

This is Assetto Corsa Steam version on an Oculus CV1 2x 1080 5930k 4.3GHz 32GB. CSR Elite V2, V2 Clubsport Pedals, Fanatec seat. Windows 10 x64.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Hardware Discussions DLDSR/DLSS as alternative to TAA Dec 21, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Servers Down - We Need Alternatives Dec 8, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Triple screen alternative Aug 21, 2017
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes MouseToVJoy 1.0 - Easier Alternative to FreePie Jul 15, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Fullscreen not working in non-native resolution Nov 4, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Triple 27" Screens or alternatives? Oct 24, 2016
    General modding discussion Mouse and keyboard script / alternative Aug 31, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Set @100hz native resolution, but ingame app says @133 > stuttering Aug 23, 2016
    Suggestions Native render resolution scale (super-/downsampling) slider in the graphics options Aug 11, 2016
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Content Manager (aka alternative launcher) Jul 1, 2016
    Suggestions Alternative launchers official support May 19, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Alternative USB pedals for g27? Feb 14, 2016
    Suggestions Steam controller native support Nov 18, 2015
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Alternative keybind for the gear (for the wheels!) Oct 19, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Alternative load cell pedals to csr elite? Sep 12, 2015

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

You can download joy2key and bind ctrl+space to a button on your wheel, that will center the view. There is also programs to download so you dont need to take the headset off, I know its not ultimate but it works.

If you dont want joy2key you can bind look left/look right and press both buttons, that will also center the view.

The latest word is that it wont get full vr implementation. I think it would add sales by being on the oculus store but the time to get it fully implemented would take away time from coding features that everyone can use and not just a nich within a nich genre.

4. AntDX316

AntDX316 Rookie

The idea is to have it native w/o having to download anything external.

5. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

6. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

. . . with Special emphasis on the "Lord" part, meaning that it's pretty much the same thing as "Drops the mic". :D

7. MasterGT

MasterGT Gamer

"Windows 10 x64."

This is the console section for suggestions. ;)