1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic If you love ASSETTO CORSA..

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by SkechBG, Jan 22, 2017.

1. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Hi im BG-Skech (in the Playstation World) and with this i whant say a BIG THANKS to KUNOS for the ASSETTO CORSA ! All the best for KUNOS and Digital Bros in the future...
    I hope you guys still improve what miss in Assetto Corsa to be the best racing title in the game industry on PC and Consoles!
    Here i post a link with a small VIDEO who i crate enjoing the game! (not everyone gone a feel what i whant show, specially if never play the game ASSETTO CORSA with a Stering Wheel! Enjoy...

(if you cant open it just check my last video in youtube -> BG-Skech)

Also i whant say thanks to every member in our Playstation Community for clean and respectful drivers: MAX REALISUM RACING TEAM

(if anyone whant join just search it in the PSN Community)

(PS: Im not a PARTNER and not earn money with this video, all credits are for Kunos Simulazioni)

Have a good week to everyone who read this post! Thanks!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Professional pilots who love Assetto Corsa Apr 4, 2018
    General modding discussion I've written a package manager for Assetto Corsa mods and would love your feedback Mar 12, 2014
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars J. Gounon w/ Bentley gloves on 21/22' AMGs Mar 2, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Server rollover breaks telemetry data Feb 16, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room DC-SimRacing SimRacingGloves.com Endurance League Feb 6, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions I want to Love this Game... Wheel Won't Work Feb 4, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Unloved 11900k worth it ! Apr 10, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Is it possible for the US region CP servers to get some love? Nov 24, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Two features i would love to see on ACC Oct 12, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Love/hate (pit stops) Sep 26, 2020
    ACC Physics Jaguar competitive for league racing? Seems unloved... Sep 24, 2020
    Console Lounge Kunos, will you share the love with console owners in ACC? Jun 2, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars PLEASE HELP, I love ACC, please fix the bumper cam May 4, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars can we have carbon fiber template back, it's lovely Feb 4, 2020
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Custom driver gloves Dec 23, 2019

3. Horus

Horus Alien

Very good video, great to see some console guys racing hard but fair.

Grijo and SkechBG like this.
  4. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Thank you! Assetto Corsa is amazing when is played with clean drivers!

5. Timm2012

Timm2012 Gamer

Great Video, I notice that your playing AC on a PS4 PRO would I see any difference using the PRO instead of the standard? I'm also using a 40" UHD TV.

SkechBG likes this.
  6. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Have a difference only on Playstation Pro patched or supported games, for now Assetto Corsa is not one of them (i hope in future maybe) , but the Playstation Pro runs way quiet and not so much heat compared to normal ps4, definitivley is a good console for the price! And with good UHD tv with HDR have amazing games at 4k!

7. Nice video!
    Thanks for sharing.

SkechBG likes this.
  8. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

Great video bro! On the other day I was playing by myself (trying to do faster laps for the week hotlap thread) and I decided to enter in a random Nordschleife Tourist lobby. I choose the Porsche Boxter PDK and gone to do some laps. So, I started to provoke other guys to start a race. One of them entered in "my game" with a BMW 1M. We started to chase each other, fast and clean. Very good way to enjoy AC

9. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Yes its true, if surounded players play fair and clean is amazing experiance Assetto Corsa (i hope in future ,more and more players do beautiful races and enjoy the clean drive experiance , not to rush with cold tyres to get first position or destruction derby players)

Grijo likes this.
  10. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Please feel free to add your gameplay videos here, if you love Assetto Corsa and whant share a good behavior races with clean and respectful drivers both on PC and Console!

11. pHA1988

pHA1988 Gamer

For a moment I thought that I was the guy in the white GT4 :D
    Had a similar fight this weekend with the exactly same cars! One orange GT3 RS and a red R8.

Nice video!
    It's good to know that there are people here that enjoy Nurb trackdays, and drive clean ;)

Grijo and SkechBG like this.
  12. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

The people who drives the other cars are mentioned in the video description and in the final of the video under "Special Thanks to..." in the wite porsche was "smokekings" :)

Grijo likes this.
  13. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Stay tune for incoming video between Orange Porshe GT3 ,lamborgini aventator blue and me in Porsche 918 amazing two laps driving a meters of each other , obvios the porshe front because was the slowest car of top speed from the 3....it was amazing experiance and sound...

Grijo likes this.
  14. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

Why not create a group to race in Nordschleife Tourist together? Depending on the time, I would be certainly in! Only for the fun, friendly competition. I'm at GMT -3, Brazil

SkechBG likes this.
  15. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

We are in Europe central time... Lots of diference in time but i go talk with some people in the community when we can stay until late and i inform you...(sorry but is because most of us are 20+ years and we work and maybe gone a be dificult...also i dont know if you gone a have good conection with us..but i go ask)

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
    Grijo likes this.
  16. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

I see, there´s a 5 hours gap between us, it´s complicated. I know exactly what are you talking about, I´m 36 and married, my work and my wife demand a lot of time! :D

SkechBG likes this.
  17. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Im 34 and in same situation :) (Anyway until KUNOS not add Prived Lobbys gone a be dificult to group in without problems...also with the rules in current lobbys is not good end real enought , many players of my community wait for the prived lobbys , then we go make a Programed weekly races and a Championship! And then we can group up better ... But in any ocasion if more than 5 players are free and online X day X time i tell you... (add my PSN ID: BG-Skech) or join in the community and you can see people who curently race if they are online

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
    Grijo likes this.
  18. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Second clean drive meet up on Nords Track Day Enjoy !

kofotsjanne and Grijo like this.
  19. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

Yesterday I was having the same fight: I was with the Aventador and the other guy with an orange Porsche, great fight! Who won? Of course that was him, I'm good but not great lol

SkechBG likes this.
  20. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Looks like you guys have alot of fun :)

SkechBG likes this.
  21. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Its true...but when the Prived Lobbys are implemented...the fun gone a be at Maximum posible :)