1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

I'm dreaming of a CP christmas

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Turk, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Turk

Turk Alien

A lot of us might have extra free time over the Christmas, I wonder can we organise a day or two where we can all make a special effort to spend some time on the CP servers? We can't pick a specific time but we could try to be online, in the evening, on the 27th and 28th of December?

I'm hoping to actually get some CP points over the break.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues I look like I'm driving underground to other people Dec 21, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Game Freezes and crashes when i'm in Team events Jul 22, 2022
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues I'm being disconnected while everybody enjoys MP Nov 9, 2021
    ACC General Discussions How do I accept that I'm crap? Nov 5, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer This just happened to me in a race today and I'm mad. (Revenge crashed for no reason) Jan 28, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer CP connecting to EU region when I'm in US Dec 25, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Why I'm faster in hotlap mod than practice one? Nov 28, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions This week - I'm wasting my life away on 24hr endurance (offline) Nov 11, 2020
    ACC Physics I'm improving race setup, BUT drives poor with 10 ltrs? Nov 3, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Changing rims = hey I'm acc I will play the lottery for the ffb settings for individual rims Oct 7, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Great - I'm at the start line and it's raining. Now what? Apr 4, 2020
    ACC General Discussions I'm newbie Feb 7, 2020
    Chit Chat Room I'm getting slow! Nov 24, 2019
    ACC General Discussions I'm looking for the #43 Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO in Update 1.1 Oct 24, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting 0.7.2 Game freezes every time i'm accessing FFB advanced settings Apr 20, 2019

3. Jacobs

Jacobs Racer

Would love to do that if i didn't have "no servers in your region" issue :p

nfsw55 and Coanda like this.
  4. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

Same here, for some time.

zef vans likes this.
  5. issor

issor Racer

30min races on cp servers are the right xmas present....

6. khrop

khrop Racer

This would ruin the point of a CP server for me (and I believe for many other people too) completely.

Thanks, bud.

7. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

I'd hit those 30min CP servers. Right now, even if the one US server appears in my browser at all, I have to commit to 1hr20min just to race 5 other guys. It's a good system if it's populated; if shortening the time convinces more people to join and stick around, I'm all for it. Don't know if that's the real answer or not though.

david m likes this.
  8. Turk

Turk Alien

I'm going to try and get some CP over the Christmas break, I just wondered if there are other people going to try doing the same. I want to do an hour long race.

9. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

CP servers are impossible to use for me. We need to be able to join from one session and another at the very least. It takes so long to wait that i never end up joining one

10. Si.

Si. Simracer

I have no CP servers in (Europe) region at the moment either but a server that has practice, quali and race all within an hour sounds perfect for me.

Perhaps the ideal is an Endurance CP server and a Sprint CP server. I think some sort of schedule needs published though, so that at least people can plan ahead and gather people for a race.

11. fnegroni

fnegroni Racer

If CP servers were more populated it would be the only multiplayer I would do. I personally don’t like short races. But that’s what other games/simulations offer and what most people prefer I guess.
    I really wish there was some sort of reward bigger than you get in single player or playing special events. Multiplayer for short fun races it’s fine, and there are plenty of leagues. I am planning in the new year to join a league but commitment to it is hard.

12. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Hour CP races are a sprint race. :cool:

I can't race in them as it's unavailable in my region but in order to schedule a race time in a CP server a bunch of you guys could get together on here, decide on a scheduled time and then all you have to do is make sure one car goes in and starts the practise session at the right time so that qual/race sessions tick over at the scheduled times. This of course isn't ideal but it's also not difficult if a few of you want a scheduled CP race.

13. david m

david m Racer

CP servers with scheduled races and of different distances.
    The possibility to look historic results of this races and a ranking of drivers (about his results in CP races.) and be able to see this results and rankings via WEB or UI.

This will make ACC even better multiplayer experience.
    (* imho it's perfect like it is right now :) )

but thinking about how to attract more players online, project a better image and sensation of better multiplayer, this probably will add a little to make it better and make more happy players.

probably this is not technically possible or realistic, really don't know. but it would be a way to try improvements to the multiplayer experience.

PLebre likes this.
  14. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

But this would mean Competizione.
    Scheduled and meaningful races.
    I doubt this will ever be provided by Kunos. Too expensive it was stated in early access phase.

15. azzah

azzah Simracer

could you please stop acting like such a passive aggressive arse everytime that topic comes up?

m_box97 and FelixR1991 like this.
  16. david m

david m Racer

yes,yes, I know it.
    no problem at all from my part. I was not saying anything of above in a bad way or complaining, just trying to share an opinion with the total objective of help.
    I'm here to staying. Fom the first time I tried the netkar physics I said: they have nailed it!
    And over the years they have continued to evolve and manage to convey the best feedback. For me the most credible and at the same time fun physics , that any simulator can bring to us using ''plastic wheels' ;)
    (saving the obvious distances that there will always be with respect to the RL)

but as I love the tittle, it will make me happy that ACC being more succeful and arrive to more players, that at the end they will see how good it is.
    this developers and this tittle deserve even a little more succes.:)

17. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Kunos has it in their own hands.
    Just some little and in my opinion not expensive tweaks and player numbers probably would rise. But I do not have insights and mayby I am wrong.

I just cannot understand why it is too expensive to publish a schedule for the week here in the forum for the CP server. Also to let people join during qualy.
    This would be 2 small tweaks for the beginning.

In a later step publish the schedule ingame and finally store and publish the race results.

But what we have from the beginning is a totaly random CP server, where joining is only possible during practice.
    This cannot work.

Patrik and eracerhead like this.
  18. fnegroni

fnegroni Racer

I am looking in the forum for any issues, but I too here in the UK it has been several days now I can't find any CP server. Is it something that is on an individual basis or a known issue for some regions? Is there a thread about that I can't seem to find? Thank you.

19. Dufloth

Dufloth Racer

CP... that’s dangerous :rolleyes:

20. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

For central europe it is an issue for about a week now.