1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Intensity Level Just Increased Dramatically

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by cooknn, May 9, 2014.

1. cooknn

cooknn Alien

How long have we been doing Early Access, since November? I've never ripped my G25 off my desk until today during a multiplayer race at Nürburgring :eek: Just drilled two holes to bolt that baby down. This is getting serious.

CrzBonKerz, Kyo, everlast and 5 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Confirmed: rumble_intensity > 1 for xbox 360 Jan 12, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues 0.22 hdr/brightness intensity "issue" is back Aug 29, 2014
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Hdr problem variable intensity Jul 28, 2014
    Suggestions Hdr intensity slider feature request Mar 8, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Green Grip Level Apr 21, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Difficulty level per track Feb 26, 2023
    ACC Audio EVERY TIME I OPEN THE GAME THE AUDIO LEVEL GOES TO 100% Feb 2, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Change difficulty level in championship Nov 20, 2022
    General modding discussion Tell me about grip level in mods Nov 7, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Wheel works in first level options - but not when about to drive? Oct 5, 2022
    General modding discussion Where to set up headlight aim control (leveling animation)? Sep 24, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer How is my level calculated for running with my peers? Aug 19, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] SimHaven - Full GT3 grids for drivers of all levels | Friday 7pm BST Jun 30, 2022
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres More TC & ABS levels for cars May 28, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Open season championship skill level not working Nov 30, 2021

3. Ettieapple

Ettieapple Simracer

Totally agree!

4. arnzzz1

arnzzz1 Gamer

I just had a head on collision with a combined speed of upwards of 300 mph lol, some idiot chose to race the wrong way ffs lol, hope this isnt the kind of **** this game is going to be known for.

Have they got any kind of kick/ban vote thing yet? if not they bloody need one.

5. cooknn

cooknn Alien

I got gloves too ;)

6. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

The driving backwards idiots could be dealt with some automatic kick system surely

alex72 and Mogster like this.
  7. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Surely driving the wrong way for more than a few meters should get you kicked out. There could be a warning, you will be kicked in 5,4,3,2,1...

For the good of the game this sort of stuff needs to be stopped.

8. Ethan Dean and cooknn like this.
  9. Ted_R

Ted_R Racer

Like Michael said in another post ( on another thread ) it's gonna be like the wild west out there until the additional ^^^ features above get enabled.

10. Ted_R

Ted_R Racer

Online can get quite intense :D

cooknn likes this.
  11. cooknn

cooknn Alien

OMG. I just raced with some guys and one of them consistently cuts the chicane at Nürburgring GP o_O

12. Salajutsu

Salajutsu Hardcore Simmer

cooknn, I was just on that race hehe, I won, never cut that chicane but I did notice a ton of people doing that....not surprised really, I always see that on many sims. I was on one with the penalty system enabled and people were more in line with it all. Double edged sword..

cooknn likes this.
  13. cooknn

cooknn Alien

Congrats on the win! I hope they implement a penalty system for cutting. I had 4 car lengths on a driver to remain nameless and he blew by me as I navigated the chicane. I was like, WTF?! Then I watched him do it again to the next guy on the following lap :cool:

alex72 and Salajutsu like this.
  14. cerebus23

cerebus23 Simracer

Its all those people that had like 1 hour in game flaming about mp not coming out for the last week, oh we dont need to practice i know how to drive a car......:p

TrenchcoatNinja likes this.
  15. Aceking

Aceking Racer

Perhaps the admins need to turn on the penalty enforcement if their going to run an open server! This evening i'll be running my passworded server with several friends and others who i know drive fair.

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  16. cooknn

cooknn Alien

OT: How do I view a leaderboard during practice or a race? I'm not finding it...

17. Whenever you go to the pits it should be on screen

18. cooknn

cooknn Alien

Typically I can switch modes in Session Ranking, but in MP I'm not seeing the button. [EDIT] Disregard. I must have missed it. I was able to switch modes on Session Ranking for my last race so I could keep track of all the other drivers. Sweet!

Last edited: May 10, 2014