1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

internet connection problem

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by insertcoolname, Feb 18, 2014.

1. insertcoolname

insertcoolname Simracer

This is kinda weird, but I can't enter the this forum with my router's internet connection. Right now I'm using my mobile phone's internet.

It's been happening for almost two days.

Any ideas of what the problem is?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Internet connection fo LAN game?Why Jan 6, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Internet connection Apr 26, 2014
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC causes internet to stop working in an odd way May 9, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Internet disconnected right after entering online mode May 13, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Today I cant see any multiplayer servers on home internet but can when I tether to my phone May 5, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Random disconnected from online racing with stable wired internet Feb 3, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer LAN and internet server difference Jul 16, 2019
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Internet doesn't work after refreshing server list Jul 3, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Zone Alarm Internet Suite Now Not Liking AC.exe Dec 31, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues My internet keeps disconnecting in assetto corsa Sep 15, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Can content be downloaded from internet just like in PC? Sep 14, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds No internet = offline mode = not workin = no ac Jan 16, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Dedicated server 0/0 clients both on lan and internet Jan 7, 2015
    Chit Chat Room The Stop Piracy Thread .l. AkA internet police May 16, 2014
    Suggestions Exchange Car Setup over Internet Nov 15, 2013

3. FUORIGIRI

FUORIGIRI Racer

try to clear dns cache or to use google dns

4. insertcoolname

insertcoolname Simracer

I already cleared dns cache but I don't know what google dns is.

5. FUORIGIRI

FUORIGIRI Racer

6. quicomc

quicomc Rookie

i have the same problem. i cant access with the computer. only with the phone since yesterday

7. quicomc

quicomc Rookie

i have the same problem. i cant access with the computer. only with the phone since yesterday

8. insertcoolname

insertcoolname Simracer

What's that?

9. insertcoolname

insertcoolname Simracer

The problem is not with my computer, the problem is with my internet conection.I can't acces the forum via mobile phone if I'm using my wifi :(

10. FUORIGIRI

FUORIGIRI Racer

Try to analyze traceroute report. Type

tracert 62.149.142.59

in command prompt

11. FUORIGIRI

FUORIGIRI Racer

google dns

You have to replace dns automatically assigned by your provider inside router's configuration page

12. insertcoolname

insertcoolname Simracer

This is how it looks like, I have no idea...:oops:

[​IMG]

13. FUORIGIRI

FUORIGIRI Racer

As you can see you can reach assetto corsa domain even if there is a connection timeout (line 4).
    If you only have problems with wifi I suggest you to change the channel which is used by the router since maybe there are other routers nearby which transmit signal using the same channel: transmission is disturbed.

Did you change dns as suggested in previous posts?

14. insertcoolname

insertcoolname Simracer

No I haven't changed it yet, I have to wait until my father gets home, hes got the password. Let's hope that works, I'll let you know ;)

15. quicomc

quicomc Rookie

For me its working right now. I dont known why, i havent done anything.

16. insertcoolname

insertcoolname Simracer

I changed yhe channel, but nothing happened. And I don't know how to change dns...

17. FUORIGIRI

FUORIGIRI Racer

Tell me what kind of router you have: brand, model, etc.
    I usually access to configuration page typing 192.168.1.1 in the browser

18. insertcoolname

insertcoolname Simracer

This is kinda weird, it works now...

I´m back!! yeah!

19. Raya

Raya Rookie

Restart your device. Open your Settings app and tap Network & internet or Connections. Depending on your device, these options may be different. Turn Wi-Fi off and mobile data on, and check if there's a difference. If not, turn mobile data off and Wi-Fi on and check again.