1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Is there a reason i can't see the list of servers ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by PGCD Durand, Oct 2, 2015.

1. PGCD Durand

PGCD Durand Racer

As per topic title i cant see any list of AC servers compiling, i am checking integrity of files in steam. But i dont think thats the issue anyone have any idea whats going on ?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Q about steer assist penalty ballast and its reasoning Jan 30, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Teleported to the pit without reason Jun 2, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Multiple drivers get drive through penalties on start for unknown reason Dec 13, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Reason for Season Pass differences when same price? Feb 22, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer This just happened to me in a race today and I'm mad. (Revenge crashed for no reason) Jan 28, 2021
    ACC Hardware Discussions Experiencing connection lag for no apparent reason Dec 12, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Reasons for disqualificstio Aug 19, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Report people who verbally harras me without reason? Jul 7, 2020
    XBox One Discussions ACC - Preordered...or not? Reasons. Jun 4, 2020
    ACC Physics big loss of pressure without any apparent reason Apr 1, 2020
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Monza in career mode. Dq for unknown reasons. Have a fb link to video Feb 16, 2020
    ACC Physics Is there ever a reason to use wet tyres? Feb 6, 2020
    ACC General Discussions My post got moved/merged for no meaningful reason?! Feb 5, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars probably the reason of frame drops Jan 22, 2020
    ACC Physics Nissan GTR GT3 2015 spurious (unreasonable) vibration at 52-57 km/h Aug 16, 2019

3. yixingz

yixingz Rookie

yep ac lobby is down ...

PGCD Durand likes this.
  4. PGCD Durand

PGCD Durand Racer

Ahh well that answers that question then, lol thanks for reply buddy...

5. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

PGCD Durand likes this.
  6. LSGamingHDHD

LSGamingHDHD Racer

Update incoming then? :p

PGCD Durand likes this.
  7. PGCD Durand

PGCD Durand Racer

No idea but i did ask myself the same question.

LSGamingHDHD likes this.
  8. LSGamingHDHD

LSGamingHDHD Racer

I'm waiting for the update a long time ago...

PGCD Durand likes this.
  9. PGCD Durand

PGCD Durand Racer

I wouldn't get your hopes up just yet, it could just be a server issue

10. Tura

Tura Gamer

But I want to believe .:)

LSGamingHDHD likes this.
  11. LSGamingHDHD

LSGamingHDHD Racer

+1 ehehehhe

12. it's a server issue.. let's hope to fix it quickly.

Papaosa, LSGamingHDHD and PGCD Durand like this.
  13. LSGamingHDHD

LSGamingHDHD Racer

nooo Stefano, why...? i'm going to cry in the corner waiting the update... :'(

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
    Tura and Horus like this.
  14. nonnex

nonnex Alien

Ahh tears.... Nom Nom Nom :p

Tura likes this.
  15. PGCD Durand

PGCD Durand Racer

Dude you REALLY need to sort that server ASAP, i been on SP mode less than 2 minutes and i have had a gut full. It is just my opinion but it handles like crap ABS is shocking, brakes are weak and the AI seem to smash the circuit no issue's. While i am stuck sliding around like a fool by your own default Pro Settings with a custom adjustment made to Auto clutch i think it is for sequential shifting.

I know i am not a PRO driver in terms of MP but i am definitely no novice to the scene, so to not be able to take on AI (no settings changed to there difficulty) is beyond me. GGGGGGRRRRRRRR VeNt over :D

16. davide75mi

davide75mi Rookie

Me too this morning....****

17. working again

18. grat

grat Simracer

you're back! ;)