1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Japanese Car Pack 2

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Davidbillmanoy2016, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Hello Kunos! Do you have any information about the Japanese DLC 2? If you answer me, then thank you!

RR_Jay and Landro like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Suggestions A new fwd focused Japanese dlc car pack? Jan 10, 2017
    Console Lounge Japanese car pack on Nurburgring Dec 19, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Japanese pack drift cars Nov 3, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Japanese car pack cars not online Oct 7, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Japanese cars cars have stuffed online racing Jun 11, 2016
    Audio Bugs & Issues Japanese pack cars excessive BOV noise. May 27, 2016
    Audio Bugs & Issues japanese car pack no engine sound May 22, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Japanese Car Pack Release Trailer May 17, 2016
    Suggestions Right hand drive versions of Japanese cars please! (esp. Mazda Mx5) Mar 20, 2016
    General modding discussion Cars & tracks spreadsheet (updated for 1.6 w/ dreampack 1, 2 & 3+Japanese pack) Mar 14, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Since japanese cars was announced what about some japanese tracks? Oct 25, 2014
    3D car models SUGGESTION - Older Japanese cars. Nov 27, 2013
    Suggestions Japanese Pack 2 Dec 29, 2017
    Audio Bugs & Issues Japanese Pack sound issues (low volume when coasting/ off throttle) Apr 23, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Anybody else get the Japanese Pack today? Oct 8, 2016

3. boabmatic

boabmatic Hardcore Simmer

Yes please ..

Would like Honda/Mitsubishi pack this time

Mitsubishi FTO GPvR
    Mitsubishi Evo ( a few older ones and new ones)
    Honda S2000
    Honda Integra TypeR 2002
    Honda NSX (new and old ones)

TitzonToast, Landro and PuppebuVS like this.
  4. PuppebuVS

PuppebuVS Rookie

Mitsubishi Evo VI Makinen Edition '99 please ;)

5. Linus27

Linus27 Simracer

Subaru Impreza 22B
    Subaru WRX STi 2016
    Honda Civic Type R 2016
    Honda Integra Type R DC2
    Honda S2000
    Honda NSX Type R
    Mitsubishi Evo VI Makinen Edition '99
    Datsun 240Z (Race Car Version)
    Lexus LFA (Race Car Version)
    Mazda MX5 Mk1

Pretty Please :)

Jiachen, Koikkis, TitzonToast and 4 others like this.
  6. Snowman38

Snowman38 Hardcore Simmer

Personally, as much as I love JDM stuff.. I would much rather have a Mopar pack :cool:

vegaguy 5555 likes this.
  7. Archangel22

Archangel22 Gamer

I would recome some race edition cars with racing kits to the current
    Supra
    Toyota 86

But I would like for them to add the NSW new and old, LFA, Civics, S2000s, just make it a fast and furious dlc pack for all I care lol I love the japanese tuned and worked cars

Linus27 likes this.
  8. Please don't forget Silvia. Especially S15.

9. Snowman38

Snowman38 Hardcore Simmer

One word.. Koenigsegg!

10. Daniel Wood

Daniel Wood Gamer

i know theyre not japanese but id love to see some fruity lancia's in this game.. integrale, 037, Delta S4, stratos, even a hero spec fulvia.. martini livery as an option.. being Italian n all...

TitzonToast and ZX636 like this.
  11. Under_Score22

Under_Score22 Rookie

Might be a lot but I really love the Japanese street, track and drift scene so bare with me and can the guy please pay a bit more attention to the drift community on the consoles people are actually going out they're way to have a more realistic sim console game and there buy steering wheels for they're console from anywhere starting at 200 -800. Make The Game Fun For Everyone

-BMW E46 M3

-Nissan Skyline R32
    -Nissan Skyline R33
    -The R34 Is Here Already Cause Need A RWD Conversion)

-Nissan 240sx
    -Nissan S13
    -Nissan S14
    -Nissan S15

-Mazda Miata
    -Mazda RX7
    -Mazda RX8
    -Mazda FC

12. Don't forget M3 E36, S14 Zenki, S14 Kouki, Toyota Chaser JZX100, and Rocket Bunny version of GT86. We already have Miata ND and FD RX7.

Are you refering to the 240SX with popup lights and fastback? Are you refering to the S13 without popup lights and notchback?

Tracks: Sportsland Yamanashi and Ebisu Minami

Kunos, are you reading this?

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
    Under_Score22 likes this.
  13. For an imaginary Japanese Pack 2 I would like to see :
    Honda NSX
    Honda S 2000
    Sugo track.

14. Rashid

Rashid Rookie

LFA for sure, but only with special attention to the engine sound. The car sound is madness

15. And 3000GT '98 and Civic Type R '97 please.

16. Let's not forget Lexus SC300. Also, make the Drift track available for practice in consoles.

paul_wev likes this.
  17. Under_Score22

Under_Score22 Rookie

This And Everything Else You included

18. Öner Şenol

Öner Şenol Rookie

It would really be great:)

Linus27 likes this.
  19. AndyB16

AndyB16 Simracer

*quietly hoping for an SW20*

20. Racemania

Racemania Rookie

Hi kunos just wondering would it be possible to see an honda civic 4th gen EF9 in assetto??. With some tune mods along with?. Its a car I believe has never made an appearance in any racing sim appart from its other similar twin being honda's crx in forza or grand turismo. Would be great and appreciated" I'm not sure if I'd live to see the day itl happen. If it wasn't for this particular 4th gen civic and the DA6 integra there wouldn't be an eg6 or type r civic integra. Kunos can u make this happen if you are listening? I'm in my 3os and been longing for this. It will fill in the honda gaps for many others Please! Kunos cheers!!

21. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Don't get your hopes up! I assume it will be a long time before the next 'regular' Assetto Corsa. It is all about Assetto Corsa Competizione now. However, all I can think about since ACC was unveiled is having a regular AC with the sexy new dynamic time and weather tech. Le Mans, I'm thinking of you...

Hugo Catarino and paul_wev like this.