1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Just went to the Paul Ricard Track (blancpain series)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by GETQUAKEDhallelujah, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Hello everybody , i just coming back for the circuit du castellet in south of france . :cool:

The BlancPain endurance series are testing here his cars this 2 days .
    So i take you somes photos (samsung s3 quality :( ) for sharing to you :)

Air view of this beautiful looking road
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Can't upload more , sorry

And for finish , 2 videos

And for lap times after the first morning

1 Bentley Continental GT3 (M-Sport Bentley) : 1.56.584

2 Audi R8 LMS ultra (Belgian Audi Club Team WRT) : 1.57.546

3 Audi R8 LMS ultra (Phoenix Racing) : 1.57.576

4 Audi R8 LMS ultra (Phoenix Racing) : 1.57.641

5 BMW Z4 GT3 (TDS Racing) : 1.57.708

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
    Shaddix, Edu Martinez., MGK and 9 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer ACC is holding back Sim Racing [yes, that's the title the OP went with] Dec 17, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards CC went up to 100 Feb 22, 2020
    Bug reports [ACC 1.2.3] After 2nd practice soundloop went on and on and on.. Jan 18, 2020
    ACC Gameplay AI went mad after some laps Jul 12, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Racecraft (RC) went from 99 -> 00 Mar 10, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds PIT Stop Strategy went Missing ? Jan 15, 2018
    XBox One Discussions Strange but all A.I. cars went to pit boxes before last lap. Aug 29, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues Randomly AI went stupid -KEY_NOT_FOUND: [RACE] AI_LEVEL Aug 28, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Assetto corsa 1.1.2 out, my frame rates went up nicely! Mar 16, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues After track cycle went though only last track is looped May 10, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Whilst waiting for MP and Trento went out and smashed up real race car:-( May 9, 2014
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues 0.7 Oculus VR Right hand side app menu went missing? Mar 10, 2014
    Bug reports Charmeleon graphic glitch in Paul Richard Mar 1, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Paul Ricard exploit Jan 24, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Career mode - weird handling after pitstop at paul ricard Mar 26, 2022

3. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Great Pics :)

The Camero GT3 would be nice to see in AC. Great looking car, different to the usual sports GT derived GT3s.

I remember Ricard from 1980s F1. As a TV viewer I always thought the track was boring, flat and huge concrete run offs making the cars look slow. Really it was just years ahead of its time...

4. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Great pics! Thanks for sharing.

I seriously dislike those coloured run-off areas at Paul Ricard, but great track to drive nonetheless.

5. Bailey

Bailey Alien

Sweet stuff.
    ~Bailey

6. mangal

mangal Hardcore Simmer

great stuff

How did the Merc do in relation to the others? They were quick last season.

7. BigTool4U

BigTool4U Racer

Nice!!! :cool:
    Thank you for the reportage!

8. The Entity

The Entity Hardcore Simmer

Nice pictures! Can't wait for the new season to start.

9. The sls amg looks really quick and brutal . Opposite style of a car like mp4 12c GT3 which are really discret and sound like a normal car.
    The camarro , Bentley and z4 gt3 sound very very loud .

I be again on the track the 29 march for the FIA WEC , and i probably going to do 6 laps with last Nissan GTR :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
    mangal likes this.
  10. spiritofsenna

spiritofsenna Simracer

Thanks for great pics and cool videos. That camaro's sound is monstrous.

Mogster likes this.
  11. Glad you like it :)

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  12. Simon Roberts

Simon Roberts Simracer

Brilliant pictures.

13. Really i don't think that "brilliant" , probably the passion we all got ! ;)
    but on the FIA WEC i would take more and try better

14. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Well now Kunos are best friends with GM...

spiritofsenna likes this.
  15. spiritofsenna

spiritofsenna Simracer

the c7r sounds just as ferocious!

16. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I'm not really a fan of American cars but I just like the way the black Camero looks tbh. Its got a Bruce Wayne thing going on...

Simon Roberts likes this.
  17. Simon Roberts

Simon Roberts Simracer

I agree 110%, Would love the Camaro GT3.

Mogster likes this.
  18. GOOD NEWS
    look the resultat of today sessions

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Bailey

Bailey Alien

Pre-season testing right?
    I wonder if the Camaro is going to get balanced....
    Or maybe they have great drivers.
    I like the results either way. A great start!
    ~Bailey

20. yes pre season testing for the blancpain