1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Kunos announces new license: alfa romeo officially revealed!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Jun 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Assetto Corsa - Alfa Romeo officially revealed!

[ENG]
    Alfa Romeo is one of the most popular brands in the world and it represents, as well as Ferrari, a symbol of the automotive history .
    It is also one of the most wanted car brands for racing games: each time we announce a new license, Assetto Corsa enthusiasts ask us to include Alfa Romeo car models in the game.

As you might remember, in our recent poll we asked to gamers which car Brands they would like to get in Assetto Corsa in future: we did it with the aim to drive our investment decisions in the right way. Alfa Romeo has resulted as one of the most voted brands: so, we are very glad to announce that Alfa Romeo has been officially licensed for the racing game Assetto Corsa! In addition, at least one Alfa Romeo car model will be included in the 1.0 version of the game, we are pretty sure you will appreciate this addition, that will be provided for free.

We are pleased to announce that the three top-voted by the public have been confirmed for production, to delight of fans:

Alfa Romeo 4C
    Alfa Romeo GTA
    Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI

Other Alfa Romeo models will be unveiled soon. We'll be happy to share with our fans the making of this beatiful italian cars that will be reproduced with the maximum fidelity
    in order to guarantee the best possible accuracy of physics and tactility of feeling.

We would like also thank all our active AC fans, who purchasing the game and sharing with us their feedback and suggestions, give us the energy and the resources we need to evolve and improve Assetto Corsa more than we ever imagined.

[ITA]
    Alfa Romeo è uno dei marchi più noti e apprezzati al mondo e rappresenta, assieme alla Ferrari, uno dei simboli della storia dell'automobile. Non poteva mancare in una simulazione made in Italy come Assetto Corsa, e non a caso gli appassionati hanno sollecitato più volte l'acquisizione di questa licenza e puntato su Alfa Romeo nel sondaggio lanciato mesi fa, nel quale la casa automobilistica è risultata tra i tre marchi più desiderati.
    Frutto di una trattativa gestita nel massimo riserbo per oltre un anno, finalmente la licenza Alfa Romeo arriva ufficialmente in Assetto Corsa che, a sorpresa, proporrà almeno una vettura nella versione 1.0 del gioco. Abbiamo il piacere di confermare che i tre modelli più votati dal pubblico saranno realizzati, per la gioia degli appassionati:

Alfa Romeo 4C
    Alfa Romeo GTA
    Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI

A queste si aggiungeranno altri 3 modelli, che saranno svelati prossimamente. Avremo il piacere di coinvolgere gli appassionati nel making of degli splendidi modelli realizzati dalla casa Italiana e che presto avrete il piacere di guidare in pista. Il nostro ringraziamento va anche ai fan di Assetto Corsa, che acquistando il gioco e condividendo i loro consigli e suggerimenti, ci danno gli stimoli e le risorse necessarie a rendere questa simulazione migliore e più estesa di quanto noi stessi avremmo immaginato.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Great news ! :D

3. forzalinea

forzalinea Gamer

that is really cool

4. j.k.QV

j.k.QV Rookie

FANTASTIC! I guess asking for a Alfa Romeo 75 IMSA would be too much? :D Great news, Kunos!

SMOKING__MONKEY3 likes this.
  5. Festa_PWR

Festa_PWR Alien

Holy Moly!

I hope all kinds of brands jump onboard :)

6. Great news, thank you!

7. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

Excellent, priority to the gta please :)

8. Qwaribo

Qwaribo Alien

aweaweaweaweiiiiehhhaaaaaasome :D

9. Andemagre

Andemagre Racer

wonderful, meraviglioso!!!

10. dottorfoggy

dottorfoggy Racer

porca vacca! ops, i mean, HOLY COW!!!!! great news! cant wait! :D

Maurizio Gilles Jr and tabis like this.
  11. SimonTek

SimonTek Simracer

applausi!!!!
    clapping clapping clapping!!

12. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

More official content = more official awesomeness!!

Great news :cool::D

nivadepi and Festa_PWR like this.
  13. Snarffu

Snarffu Racer

155:eek: *Drooooooooool*

14. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

Congrats & a very big THANK YOU :cool:

15. 155 vs BMW DTM :D

Pirro, nivadepi, armil and 2 others like this.
  16. Max Veloce

Max Veloce Racer

wow, fantastic news :cool:

17. SimonTek

SimonTek Simracer

who loves historic abarth? :D

18. icemanpolo

icemanpolo Racer

Great news:)

19. Koen

Koen Racer

Great choice of cars, and when I think that even more Alfas are coming :eek:
    If I can make a small suggestion though, it would be to get Alfa 4c in the facelifted version with erm... good looking headlamps :p

[​IMG]

Alex911, Mauro, DaVeX↯ and 3 others like this.
  20. Maxidyne

Maxidyne Hardcore Simmer

The 1993 Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI!!!!

[​IMG]

One of my favorite touring car of all time. Can't wait for a old school 90s DTM league.

Audio, Hanzales, j.k.QV and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.