1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 League Planning

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Killerfox1978, May 4, 2016.

1. Hello.

we are looking to move our league that we have running on Pcars ps4 to Assetto Corsa PS4 and was wondering if there are ways to run a championship and point calculation over one night and if also reverse previous grid results is an option on private lobbies.

thanks any info on this would be useful

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC LEAGUE AUSTRALIA Jan 29, 2024
    Online Leagues / Championships room I am trying to make a racing league! Dec 19, 2023
    Online Leagues / Championships room Assetto Corsa Ferrari F1 Tribute League Sep 14, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RRLeagues GT3 Masters VII in association with TREQ Jul 18, 2023
    ACC Tools Online League Management System & Livetiming for ACC ?? Jun 30, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions IXR has League Nights on Friday's 7:30pm BST Jun 18, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC/GT3] RRLeagues | 2.4h of The Glen Jun 14, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Leagues Jun 9, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions IXR ACC Discord Group (Leagues) Jun 9, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] TNRL | Thursday Night Racing League Season 01 Jun 4, 2023
    Console Lounge Assetto Corsa Ps4 league dc link May 24, 2023
    Console Lounge Online League May 22, 2023
    Chit Chat Room 2TL Racing league - PC only Mar 30, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room 2TL Racing League GT3 Mar 30, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Fatal Error Crashes in League races. Mar 29, 2023

3. I'm afraid we don't really know yet how the multiplayer implementation of the console version of AC is going to be. I sure hope they improve it a lot... As it stands now (PC) it's all not that easy and everything still requires a lot of ini file editing when it comes to league races. This is impossible on a console, so they have to implement all these setting into the game itself to make it convenient for the "normal" gamer. But I hope KUNOS will do so... for me it's all a guess atm.

From my experience, we had to manually position our cars to do reverse grids, we did so by doing a warm-up lap with pace car to a flying start. We had to remember our positions, so it's useful to have someone oversee everything to instruct everyone where to position themselves, otherwise it becomes very messy. So it's clearly not very convenient at all, but we had loads of fun doing it all manually. On consoles though, this is not something you want, as a PC gamer i'm quite familiar with some manual labor (settings etc. getting all the correct drivers in the ini file with corresponding skins etc.)

This was a year ago when i did some league races though, but i don't think things have changed a lot in the meantime. It's probably all going to get integrated into the console versions and we will get the same abilities into our PC version also. ...let's hope so :)

Killerfox1978 likes this.
  4. Thanks Stefan for the reply much appreciated

5. RSP_Figuur84

RSP_Figuur84 Gamer

Hi there. As we do league-racing too, I hope to get some more info about this too in the near future (will be following the forums). I think it would be great to see Assetto Corsa running with ESL competitions and/or with (maybe own in-game like pcars) esports competitions. Looking forward to the game on ps4.

6. JulesDennis

JulesDennis Rookie

I am also looking forward to get this game up and running into PS4.
    I was hoping that some of you that have organized Ps4 leagues and plan to move into AC,share some links of your sites in order for the rest of us to check them out.

7. Hello Again I was wondering if have anymore information about the online side of this sim. it's looking good from the videos i have seen for the ps4 but we still not info. i know it only a week away but

can anyone say if we have ways to set up a championship and point and also if there is ways to set default setup and tc and abs etc to off and if we can set incar view only and if we can tell who is using a wheel or controller.

Regards