1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Livestream: 24 hours Nürburgring 2016

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by BrettSinclair, May 26, 2016.

1. Fonsecker

Fonsecker Alien

BMW #100

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

2. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Lots of damage on both cars for something that didn't look that bad on stream. :x

3. pons

pons Simracer

I hope the 912 can make the podium at least. All AMG is boring ;)

4. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Me too - but the top four AMG are all running very consistent, definitely deserved if they can keep it like that. Still five hours to go though!

5. pons

pons Simracer

#912 out :(

6. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

7. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

SCG slowly working their way back towards the top, #702 P28 overall, #701 P55.

8. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

The Lambo's rear looks pretty bad :/

9. T'PAU

T'PAU Hardcore Simmer

Opel Manta out just after three laps (mechanical damage). :(

10. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

11. What a divebomb. What a finish. But most importantly, what a race!

And good old Bernd Schneider (who won the DTM and ITC the year I was born) won once again.

Best regards,
    Brett Sinclair

12. steno

steno Gamer

last overtake was raw

Glaurung likes this.
  13. AccAkut

AccAkut Alien

Lol at the girl in pink staying with her dad on the podium :D

What a great race, thrilling up to the last second. Many of my favourites did not make it (to a good position), but I like how high the Subaru with Schrick finished.

Deleted member 18758 likes this.
  14. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

15. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

See ya all next year.

16. Fonsecker

Fonsecker Alien

So when can we have all these nice 2016 car skins for AC???

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

17. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

As soon as you revert from sound modding! Need a guide?

18. Ghanja

Ghanja Racer

Just got home from a great weekend at the ring - weather was pretty crazy and so was the race finish. Now it's time to go through the pictures on my sd-card.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G901F

19. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

20. hazardic

hazardic Alien

Ain't it beautiful, a full podium of amg gt3?.. Can't remember such a thing recently

[​IMG]

Such a tough race, the most schock for me was a crash of #100 bmw m6gt3 right after changing the pilot and pits, after first turn - completely devastation after 18h of the race, such a stupid crash.. it was a 3d at that moment as far as I remember..
    But honestly I've noticed, that at dottinger hohe straight amg gt3 outperformed m6 gt3 by its speed, just simple as that - were m6 gt3 bop'ed as heel indeed?.. obviously the top speed of amg gt3 was higher.
    And btw could anybody tell me what happened with black sgs003, I can't find it on race results, I see yellow but not the black one

[​IMG]

Epistolarius, mane2907 and nijeat like this.