1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Marmite Racing Community LTW League

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by mo_stache, Apr 9, 2017.

1. mo_stache

mo_stache Rookie

Morning all,

Great day for a drive, isn't it? I'll keep it short and sweet..

After many failed attempts at joining an active, clean, fun PS4 sim racing community over the years I stumbled across the the UK based Marmite Racing Community - http://marmiteracingcommunity.enjin.com

A consistently active group of sim racers with a growing number of members from across the globe who track, race, talk and share sim racing experiences on a daily basis. Their approach is simple..
    "CLEAN, FAIR AND FUN RACING IS GUARANTEED FOR ANY SIM RACER"

Currently we race on Wednesday nights in the
    Marmite Cup (7 lap races, reverse grids, assorted cars & tracks),
    and on Saturday nights in Championship races (specific season disciplines spanning 4/6 weeks).

Recently I put forward a suggestion to have our own time-trial event that would give everyone the opportunity to pitch their fastest lap times against each other without having to worry about a schedule.. and thus the MRC LTW League was born!

If you would like to join in the action head over to
    marmiteracingcommunity.enjin.com for full details.
    [​IMG]

Maxx69 and DUNKY- DOPEUS like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Marmite Cup May 18, 2017
    Console Lounge MARMITE RACIN COMMUNITY RECRUITING May 17, 2017
    3D car models Marmite lotus Aug 23, 2014
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] Nordschleife Trophy | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Apr 7, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] Racing Pals RP Series - Sundays @ racing-pals.com Jan 22, 2024
    ACC General Discussions Coming back to racing Jan 7, 2024
    Online Leagues / Championships room I am trying to make a racing league! Dec 19, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Racing/Hotlapping against other players' ghost Dec 3, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT3 - USA Sprints | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Nov 7, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT4 - World Sprints | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Oct 8, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT3 - Euro Sprints #2 | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Sep 6, 2023
    ACC Tools ACC / OSR Setup Tool Web App (Open-Source-Racing.com) Aug 30, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Crazy-Racing vom GT3 09.09. - 10.12.2023 Aug 17, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT4 - Euro Sprints #2 | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Aug 9, 2023

3. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

Excellent job , great idea ....can't wait to dust off Assetto once again o_O

mo_stache likes this.
  4. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

assetto anihillation :D

mo_stache and Maxx69 like this.
  5. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

I'm pretty rusty haven't played Assetto in ages ......will be embarrassing (but fun) sure loads of MRC boys will now become active on Assetto again .....roll on private lobbies

6. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

man and macine :D

7. spoghead

spoghead Rookie

So who dares tell everyone what LTW stands for then? :D:D:D:D:D:D

Maxx69 likes this.
  8. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

if you know you know
    if you dont ....... ask :D:D

Maxx69 likes this.
  9. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

10. spoghead

spoghead Rookie

LTW :D:D

DUNKY- DOPEUS likes this.
  11. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

BOOM 1:28.477
    LONG LIVE THE LTW'S :D

12. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

13. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

We ought to post the fastest time here for others to try and beat ?

14. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

15. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

Winning time so far

1:26.535 | mo_stache

DUNKY- DOPEUS likes this.
  16. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

17. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

18. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

finished the 1st LTWs week on a 1:26.695

19. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

new week new league......
    1:50.686 ;)

20. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

mo takes the lead
    1:43.293 :eek:

21. Shorti62

Shorti62 Gamer

Is this for PC or PS4 ?
    I see its tagged as PS4, but i cant find it on your website ..

If it is for PS4, how can i join the partey ?