1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Message to kunos simulazioni (offensive name + death wish)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by LSGamingHDHD, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LSGamingHDHD

LSGamingHDHD Racer

hello,
    I am writing to give you an information about Assetto Corsa player.
    Today at 13:30, a boy named "Andreas Lubitz" in Assetto, joined the server GCRacing Motordrom 3 in Spa.
    I asked the reason for the name, as you know, is the name of the airplane pilot who committed suicide. He answered me saying "i'm a winner guy".
    Logically I wonder if he put that name in honor of the death of the pilot, so his answer is "Yes"
    I case of a boy who had a OFFENSIVE name, I ask please that the name be changed or else it will be kicked from the server. He ignores me and asks me: "you wanna die in a plane accident?". This type of feedback should not be able to write.
    The other players commented that this name will be removed.
    I give him an ultimatum. He does not accept. He has been kicked from the server and put in the blacklist.

This sort of thing should not be allowed in Assetto Corsa and that litter the game.
    Please pray for the maximum possible penalty for this guy, including a PERMANENT BANN. You have to put yourself in the situation of victims of the accident.

I attached the maximum possible screen captures:

http://gyazo.com/259bf694dc818f2a6e9863d622ddbf45
    http://gyazo.com/3bf7a2071961e84eb8746fdef236f3b3
    http://gyazo.com/2d69037e6fa245592fec6de204c91009
    http://gyazo.com/9849d5d087a047284f0d960f4967c1c2
    http://gyazo.com/593fa11a2eb8d973dcfbe3c20307e962

I am admin of GCRacing Motordrom servers and i'm accustomed to insults and threats, but with that you can not play. Therefore, I demand the maximum penalty to that guy.

I am willing to collaborate with the penalty for this guy, here his GUID: ****************

Honestly, he has offended me a lot and has death wish to me. A VERY SERIOUS thing.

Att: Sergi Acero

Steam ID: LSGamingHDHD
    AC name: LSGamingHDHD

LSGamingHD, admin of GCRacing servers.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Kunos are u there? u have 99999999 messages! Apr 9, 2015
    ACC User Interface What is Minimum Message Priority in HUD settings?? Oct 26, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Kicked message in results.json Sep 21, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Gamecrashes without a message Jun 24, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Need help with this error message Apr 24, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Crashes without any error message Jan 30, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal Error on startup with no message [amdxx64.dll crash - gpu driver reinstallation] Oct 12, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC crashed to desktop without error message Sep 30, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Error message with tracks Jul 18, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Crash without error message [Fanatec driver memory leak] Apr 1, 2022
    Sounds modding Error Message when attempting to mod in different sounds? Mar 31, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Random CTD without error message Mar 8, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Continuous “Please Refresh” message on CP server [PS5] Feb 5, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting [1.8.6] AC Competizione CTD without error message [Fanatec driver memory leak] Dec 5, 2021
    ACC Gameplay AI rain strategy & ENG message ignore forecast Nov 30, 2021

3. Quffy

Quffy Alien

What does this have to do with Kunos and AC? This is a matter between you (or your server) and that person.

ooqbar, TCLF, wedge_one and 5 others like this.
  4. hooligan|uk

hooligan|uk Simracer

yea kinda sick,but aint ya over-reacting just a tad.Remember where you are...this is the internet offensive and sick names has been its staple diet for a loooooooongg time.

You banned and blacklisted him move on :)

5. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Its a public game people can do whatever they want in terms of names etc, if you dont want that name there simply ban the person not much point starting a thread as Kunos dont censor anything. Who is to say what should be censored anyway but if is your server you can do as you like and ban the guy so the problem you have is solved.

6. LSGamingHDHD

LSGamingHDHD Racer

yes but not everything is the name also affects what he says

7. LSGamingHDHD

LSGamingHDHD Racer

yeah i know its dificult but i don't know what Kunos can do..

Sorry my english :)

8. Massimo Duse

Massimo Duse Rookie

In the years i have spent here saw thousand of idiots, really, talking about Hitler, nazism, fascist, and islamic jihad or so... I understand the aim of LSGaming but i agree with marcerv, nothing u can do other than ban and blacklist those retarded and disturbed ppl..... public server are so ever multiplayer, driving simulation or not...
    cya LSG

LSGamingHDHD likes this.
  9. Looks like it was someone who wanted attention, and he got it. Hopefully, he will not be disturbing the racesim community any further.

LSGamingHDHD likes this.
  10. alex72

alex72 Alien

You gave this idiot attention by posting about it here instead of just banning him and move on. Banning would take you 2 seconds so no idea why post about it here.

Unless you wanted to advertise your server in a weird way...(?)

marcocale likes this.
  11. LSGamingHDHD

LSGamingHDHD Racer

nope, i only want to kunos see this...

12. Blame

Blame Alien

He can do what he wants or desires to do, freedom of speech, its not illegal to have a name like that, its not illegal to talk like that and Kunos can do absolutely nothing about it.

Being respectful or in this case disrespectful towards the dead doesn't bring them back, it actually doesn't do anything to them, it'll be a few weeks till people are over it, just like ebola.

ooqbar, Patrik Marek, TCLF and 3 others like this.
  13. alex72

alex72 Alien

To see what? That people are different and some good and some bad? Your post doesnt help Kunos or anyone lol.

EDIT: Thats why Kunos gave you a KICK & BAN function. To deal with this yourself. ;)

14. LSGamingHDHD

LSGamingHDHD Racer

okey i know it, i only put information, its only this.
    :)

15. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

@LSGamingHDHD Although I sympathize with your post, I will also say, in a different way to the others, sorry, but there is nothing you can do about that. If people want to call themselves, changing their in game name to what ever they want, they will do. If you are upset / don't agree with this, then you did the right thing and ban them. What you should not of done, like somebody said, is post it in a public forum, instead if this distressed you this much, then send a PM or email to Kunos.

Sometimes people like this, are just crying for lime light, and but posting this on here, you have full filled their dreams, people are talking about them....don't give them the pleasure.

To be honest, there is nothing Kunos can do about it. This is a public game, in a public environment, these things happen, seen it plenty of times in my 12yrs on LFS. People can change their names to what ever suits them, unless really offensive, as and when they want.

Hope this helps

Fordie

Patrik Marek and martcerv like this.
  16. martcerv

martcerv Alien

The funny thing is that I found the dummer the name of a person in a server the more likely they act like idiots in there too. This just makes them standout more to the admin and make it more likely they will get banned. It just makes it easier by them using a stupid name that just tells me. "Look I am an idiot over here" then I will check to see if they really are or if its one of those extremely rare ones that dont follow that trend. I even had to ban Jesus on good friday but I doubt he will rise again on the server in 3 days. :D

sjonnieloper, mangal and Tucker73 like this.
  17. Naruko

Naruko Rookie

Wow, all your post read to me is that you're so butthurt over this that you're (get this) demanding Kunos is permanently ban him. Why don't you grow a pair and accept that sometimes people don't do what you like?

Crymore

18. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

Read my thread :rolleyes:

19. Naruko

Naruko Rookie

Err... why would I want to read your thread?

20. Ray HT

Ray HT Simracer

He is obviously SICK in the head !

21. Tucker73

Tucker73 Hardcore Simmer

kids talk smack.... rise above .

Mogster likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.