1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Microsoft SideWinder bug

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by André Rodrigues, May 27, 2020.

1. So, I have an old microsoft sidewinder (not the FF one) and I'm having a problem with it.

As the GAS pedal is the Y axis and the Wheel is the X axis, what happens is when I press the gas the wheel just turn back.

As much I press the gas pedal, less I can turn my wheel. I mean, I turn it but on the game it just dont turn all the way. If I leave the pedal, it turns again normally.

I already seted the wheel to 240º on the configuration, but I think it's something related with what I said, the problem is have the gas being the Y axis.

Anyone knows how to solve this?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting AC2 crash Microsoft sidewinder Jan 13, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Reverse steering - Microsoft Sidewinder SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB) Oct 4, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Microsoft sidewinder input lag Mar 1, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Microsoft Sidewinder FFB wheel not working after 1.12 upgrade Feb 15, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Microsoft sidewinder precision 2 joystick Jun 22, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Microsoft ffb sidewinder - settings request Aug 31, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues microsoft sidewinder wheel roation issue Mar 28, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Low fps on ac and microsoft sidewinder ff Nov 9, 2013
    ACC Troubleshooting Can't launch AC: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.VisualBasic,... Jul 8, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Error with latest Update [Missing Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime from Steam app] Nov 24, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions xbox series s just restocked in microsoft store if any one is wanting one. Jul 7, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Just got a refund from Microsoft Jun 25, 2020
    XBox One Discussions No official Microsoft seal on Ultimate Edition for Xbox One? May 2, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 runtime required Mar 12, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Runtime required Mar 12, 2019

3. André57

André57 Racer

Something you could try: Assigned both your brake and throttle pedals than before assigned the wheel, push both pedals hold them in full position, click to assigned the wheel than move the steering. I had a conflict between both shifting paddles and button A of my old Fanatec I did assigned the left paddle than hold the A button while assigning the right paddle it solved my problem. Hope it could help.

4. Thx for the answer man. I already tried everything. I'll try this today, let's see if it will work <3

5. Thx man, tried it today, and nothing. Still the same, when I press the gas, wheel just turns to the center, if I stop the car, the wheel respond correctly again...

6. HEEEY I GOT WHAT IT IS!

Is the SPeed Sensitivity parameter. It was all the time at 50%, it needs to be way less. FINALLY!