1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Mini Update 0.7.6

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by neddyie116, Mar 18, 2014.

1. neddyie116

neddyie116 Racer

I just had an update does anyone know what it contains?

Alexims and uHu like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    General modding discussion Updated! minimal damage icon ac 1.0 rc and up Jul 24, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Does anyone know what was in today's mini-update? May 13, 2014
    ACC User Interface What is Minimum Message Priority in HUD settings?? Oct 26, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals No FFB from Simagic Alpha Mini Aug 5, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions IXR's Mini Championship Series... Jul 8, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Mini disconnect on wheel Oct 17, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions Fanatec 8nm csl DD or Simagic alpha mini DD Apr 1, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room AC Cupra Leon mini league Feb 17, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions Simagic Alpha Mini Oct 21, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room AC AOR - SuperGT minileague Sep 2, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room AC Mini JCW Challenge - Season 2 Aug 25, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Minimum brake pressure is ~5% when inside the car. Aug 17, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room TWSR - British GT mini championship Jun 8, 2021
    ACC User Interface Comms Panel - Minimum Message Priority Apr 25, 2021
    ACC User Interface Black halo in mini map Feb 12, 2021

3. sketchyterry

sketchyterry Simracer

This apparently:
    - Further reductions to the launcher's physical RAM usage while the simulator is active.
    - Huayra steering wheel lock to lock modification
    - Huayra collision boxes adjustments
    - Updates and fixes on new skins of BMW 1M S3 and BMW M3 E30 Drift
    - Huayra fixed rims orientation

Kristaps, uHu, Darren Blythe and 4 others like this.
  4. neddyie116

neddyie116 Racer

Nothing to big then thanyou for the answer.

5. dangerscouse

dangerscouse Gamer

Thanks, was about to post, couldn't find the log anywhere

6. claudiopolez

claudiopolez Simracer

Wonder what that means?

But thanks again for you work, Kunos! :)

7. spiritofsenna

spiritofsenna Simracer

The rims on the left side of the car were facing a different direction than those on the right side...
    It was noticeable bc the huayra rims have a round effect to the spokes..
    [​IMG]

claudiopolez likes this.
  8. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

0.7.6:Well I still don't have hands in E30 Drift M3 incar, and still some textures in the windscreen.:confused:
    Wonder what it can be...

Cheers
    Robin

9. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Robin, we'll fix them in the next patch.

Robin_NL likes this.
  10. marlo0081

marlo0081 Hardcore Simmer

What did you do to the launcher?.. its buttery smooth on transitions now, makes a big difference. Thanks for all your hardwork guys :D

11. Steve32

Steve32 Simracer

just thought i would note here you can find a copy of the release notes in the main AC install directory steam/steamapps/common/assetto corsa/changelog.txt or in the games ui under
    Options > General

:)

12. Pboire

Pboire Rookie

Wow, this is the first time that I can have 20 cars in the race with the same settings as usual.

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de Tapatalk

13. kjelle

kjelle Racer

What happend with the Zonda 1000 and 400 drag races in Special events? The start is totally ****ed up, car is settled in random angle towards the track etc... I'm not really in to drag races, but wanted to try it tonight, maby get som achievements. I wasn't able to make one start!

14. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Abou drag strip events, we'll check tomorrow, thanks.

15. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

The update log is always in the game. It's in the General options.

Anuj likes this.
  16. stone7752

stone7752 Gamer

Steve32 likes this.
  17. sherpa25

sherpa25 Hardcore Simmer

Where/how do you change the skins?

18. Jack_NL

Jack_NL Simracer

The Menu switching is indeed very fast now , good job

19. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

When you are choosing a car there is a little colored circle click on it and there is a list of colors/skins.

sherpa25 likes this.
  20. DaveRS

DaveRS Racer

I'm getting this bug also. The cars drop from the sky and sometimes end up upside down on the start line! lol

21. kjelle

kjelle Racer

Well, the dev's have noticed it. Let's trust them to get back with a fix. Not urgent for me anyhow.

Anuj and marlo0081 like this.