1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

More commands to be assigned to keyboard in options

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Skybird, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Skybird

Skybird Alien

I would like to make better and comfortable use of the many buttons on my Thrustmaster Ferrari 430 wheel, because already now many functions like ABS and TC switching on and off cannot be assigned in options, but the default CTRL-key combo must be used. That to assign I would need to add workload before game by starting a profiler. :) But this wheel does not need a profiler if key commands could be freely assigned in game - all of them. Or shifting break balance. Or whatever else there is coming. Switching on/off the mirror.

Free all keys! Liberty for all commands! Keys want to live a free life, too! Sign the petition!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    General modding discussion "set observe" commands not working Mar 23, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Online Server admin commands console May 30, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Running admin commands on a PS5 server Jul 19, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Help with commands Dec 30, 2021
    General modding discussion Assetto Corsa Console Commands Dec 5, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals little clock icon on commands?!? Oct 11, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Feature Request: Add FCY and SC Mode as server admin commands Sep 14, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Clear and Clear_All commands Sep 12, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Admin Commands on Private Aug 4, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Commands doesn’t disappear during replay Jul 29, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Console Commands. Jul 17, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals camera commands in replay in vr Apr 1, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Penalties admin commands problem Sep 17, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Server Commands Jun 2, 2019
    General modding discussion UDP Server Plugin not responding to commands sent Jan 24, 2019

3. The Moose

The Moose Hardcore Simmer

I'm right there with you bud :)

Everything should be assignable to whatever keys/buttons you like. I'm not going to use third party solutions to do something the game should have and should always of had.

Assigning things to the keys/buttons of your choice is a complete no-brainer. Please sort this out you lovely developers :)

4. Ethan Dean

Ethan Dean Hardcore Simmer

I'd love to be able to adjust brake bias with my DFP's D-pad. It would also be brilliant if we could map buttons to display and hide any given app. rFactor can do this, each of the individual HUD display modes can be assigned to a button for quick display. It would be great to map the tach/gear to button X, lap timing to button Y, performance shaper to button Z... etc for quick display.

Darren Blythe likes this.
  5. Raikku

Raikku Racer

At least I'd like to know what functions there are in first place. Haven't seen any list about available kb-functions.

edgec0m likes this.
  6. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

7. The Moose

The Moose Hardcore Simmer

The 'help' app shows all the keyboard functions.

8. I would like to have a button/key to leave the pits, i hate to use to mouse to do that, also in the menu when pressing Esc, arrow cursors should be allowed to be used, why is it everything mouse related?! Please let us use both. thanks

9. TheDyingScotsman

TheDyingScotsman Hardcore Simmer

Agree.
    Don't forget folks, the devs said VOTING (top right) for a thread was a better way of letting them know how much we value the idea, rather than +1. So click up top right! I voted excellent :)

10. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

As said, button mapping is still not implemented. Patience guys, just patience.

11. TheDyingScotsman

TheDyingScotsman Hardcore Simmer

Yes we realise this, we are simply asking that this be implemented sooner rather than later. As long as it is being done, that's all we need to know. If would perhaps be good to release some sort of roadmap for some features so people stop constantly asking the same questions

I realise for the KUNOS team, it must be frustrating. I can see how hard you guys are working but you have to see it from our point of view also. Anyways I have confidence in you guys.