1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic More information on motec display

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by fedepino, Dec 15, 2016.

1. fedepino

fedepino Racer

How many of us would like to have more information on motec display? for example I love to play without HUD so i'd like to scroll between information: for example tyre temperature delta time, etc etc what do you think about it?

GhostMan and Hammerpgh like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Motec files incorrect lap information Feb 15, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Missing information in ACC Server Admin Handbook Version 1.10.0 Apr 3, 2024
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Wrong rating information Jun 30, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Wrong pit stop information in GT4 May 25, 2022
    ACC User Interface Lack of in game information is off putting May 23, 2022
    ACC User Interface Weather informations Dec 17, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Cant open game [Insufficient information] Mar 8, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Bad performance at Donington [insufficient information] Feb 11, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Frame dropping at Monza at 18:00, weather clear [No logs, insufficient information] Dec 6, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Incorrect racelogic information after reconnecting to server Sep 23, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Any Information about future content? Aug 28, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Lack of information from Kunos - 505 games Jun 24, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Car damage information during race May 20, 2020
    Console Lounge ACC Console Information May 11, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Weather+RaceTime+Time Speed and other information for Online Race Mar 9, 2020

3. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Yes, it should be a feature.

fedepino likes this.
  4. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

The Motec implementation in Project Cars is brilliant, it means I can do away with the the HUD completely and still have all the information I need at the touch of a button (in race cars anyway).

It is actually the feature I think I miss the most.

It would be great to see something similar in Assetto Corsa....We are somewhat limited by buttons though :(

GhostMan, fedepino and Hammerpgh like this.
  5. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

Totally agree with you on this one.. as @Graveltrap says it's perfectly done in Project Cars and would be great to see it here also but it will have to wait until we can get button mapping implemented. I would say that button mapping is the thing I want to see most of all at the moment after saving setups.

6. fedepino

fedepino Racer

You hit the point, yesterday my ps4 say that my Ac disk was damaged( really strange because there are no sign on the disk now I have to buy the digital version so I can avoid this kind of probem)
    I had to return on Pcars and the first thing I notice, after the lack of sensitivity in the force feedback is how comfortable is to have all that information on the display

Hammerpgh likes this.
  7. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

The motec ingame feature of project C.A.R.S in consoles is great, no doubt.

But really, once i began to use the "UDP applications feature" with the android "Pcars Dash" app i didn't use anymore the ingame motec and HUD apps..

You get all needed information and more in the app... (rev bar, gear, track and ambient temperature, tyres, brakes,engine temperature and degradation, minimap with all the cars, Telemetry, lap table.. Etc etc etc..

So the best for me would be make the compatibility with UDP applications in Assetto Corsa console versions..
    And should be easy to implement cause it's already in the code of the game, thanks that the original PC version of the game has this feature.

8. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

A developer at Kunos said here on the forum that it looked like the code was already ingame and only had to be activated or something like that. I think he was going to look into it with the guys that make the console version.

ops.. I just read your last sentence again and that was pretty much what you just said..

Donnced2 likes this.
  9. fedepino

fedepino Racer

There are lot of little things easy to do that can make this game great, improving the overall feeling. If they want

10. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

The developer is in reality Stefano Casillo, the "big boss" of the team.
    The question about the UDP applications compatibility on consoles was mine and get replied by him.:)

Like he said, it's in the code and should work, but they haven't got time to test it and he thinks that there can be some "burocratic problems with Microsoft"

What i personaly don't think so,cause Project C.A.R.S and F1 2016 on Xbox One has also compatibility with UDP applications.

That feature, is really nice...and hope to see it soon in Assetto Corsa console versions

Can't stop asking it,just like personal button mapping and keyboard compatibility :p

paul_wev likes this.
  11. barkx_

barkx_ Racer

Agree, it was already on GTR2 ..

paul_wev likes this.