1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic More variety in public lobbies (sign if you agree)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SlimCharles, Oct 20, 2016.

1. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

I understand that GT3/GT2/GTE races and trackdays should continue to be the lobbies with the bigger number, but please add more combination of tracks and cars. There are many configurations wasted.

Tracks that are missing and almost missing:
    -Barcelona moto
    -Brands Hatch Indy
    -Magione
    -Monza full course, road course and junior
    -Nordschleife cup
    -Nurburgring gp (gt), sprint, sprint (gt)
    -silverstone national and international
    -Vallelunga classic
    -Vallelunga club
    -Zandvoort

Cars
    - No hot hatches races that would be a lot of fun: alfas, a1 s1, abarth
    - Almost no races with classic cars
    - I think we need much more Supercars races
    - No races with sportscars like lotus, bmw, mustang, 4c, M4...
    - And so many cars wasted: lotus, C9, some old F1...

Is not just the lack of cars and tracks. We need more different combinations. And also, the public lobbies should be update more frequently (we have been with the same lobbies 2 months), like every week or two weeks.

Im always talking about races. I think there are more than enough Drift and trackdays modes (althoug could be more trackdays and drift lobbies in other tracks different than nordschleife and the drift circuit).

Sign if you agree. Thanks

Larryf1951 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room Beginner Variety League Apr 21, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Lack of manufacturer variety in races Sep 21, 2019
    Console Lounge Online Lobbies Variety Needs Work Mar 10, 2017
    Console Lounge Why such a poor variety and very few updates of online lobbies? Feb 18, 2017
    Online Leagues / Championships room [Discord] SRDGRC - SimRacing Discord - Mods and Variety Races Jan 19, 2017
    Suggestions Idea for ai variety/randomness Dec 18, 2015
    Liveries Mclaren p1 backfire mod (more variety of blue flames with sparks) Mar 22, 2015
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Create Public Server, or Class Specific Official Servers Dec 3, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Can not create public multiplayer servers Jan 21, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Server behind load balancer can't connect to lobby using publicIP option Aug 1, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Set Public Lobby to Specific Series Mar 23, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Zolder Public Lobby Race Start Issue Dec 2, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ThePitCrew - Season 9 - Public Signups now open! Sep 1, 2021
    ACC Tools Public stats on ACC drivers/members and races? Feb 22, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Tracks in quickjoin public multiplayer Jan 8, 2021

3. EMW SMILER

EMW SMILER Hardcore Simmer

I noticed while reading your OP - '- No hot hatches races that would be a lot of fun: alfas, a1 s1, abarth' - I seem to remember racing with some people on-line in the AC Esse Esse - I could be mistaken or have misunderstood - as for your other points, I agree:)

SlimCharles likes this.
  4. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

True. Damn it, I forgot that there are many races with "AC" in the title of the lobby which are races with the 500 in silverstone. :confused:

EMW SMILER likes this.