1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Mouse pointer in corner + f11

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by alex72, Jul 1, 2014.

1. alex72

alex72 Alien

Everytime when you get on track the mouse is on top of an app making that app black and you have to move the mouse - everytime. Its like this thing you do again and again as you get on the track as well as pressing F11. If we press F11 it should always be there until we press F11 again to hide the mirror. 2 operations that could be removed for more driving pleasure and nicer experience.

Keep working guys and keep AC at the top! Details matter even if they are small and low prio right now. Thank you. :)

nijeat and ears1991 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues mouse pointer not visible Aug 1, 2020
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Mouse pointer in VR does not cover full screen. Jul 22, 2020
    ACC User Interface Mouse pointer resets in Free Cam mode May 3, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals (v 1.1.2) Mouse pointer not hiding during pit-stops , Replays and Intro Videos Oct 31, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Mouse pointer not hiding in VR (during replay) Jun 9, 2019
    ACC User Interface Mouse pointer randomly shows up on screen Nov 23, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Mouse pointer not showing in Odyssey Oct 20, 2018
    ACC User Interface Mouse pointer does not auto hide Sep 30, 2018
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Mouse pointer autohide not recognising button clicks Dec 2, 2016
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Mouse pointer appearing all the time Jan 12, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Mouse pointer issues May 1, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues No mouse pointer in the pit (issues with downscaling) Apr 27, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues [no issue,just advice needed] Mouse pointer hiding May 23, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues mouse pointer invisible in-game [caused by mouse driver exra settings] May 17, 2014
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues (cosmetic bug) Mouse Pointer (always) Visible May 9, 2014

3. Horus

Horus Alien

Huh? I have not seen the cursor on an app every time I join the track, but then I only use OV1 and I also load up my settings for that car on that track and as soon as I have done that I throw the cursor down to the bottom left and forget about it.

4. alex72

alex72 Alien

Yeah ok, then its about the apps we have on top like position in race etc. The mouse is always on top of one of them. Especially it seems its on the top left (but not top enough to be in the corner).

So even if its not an issue to you its an issue to many others that have more apps up. The mouse could start off in a corner minimizing the problem. Or it could be totally hidden. Not just by looks but also by function uitil you move it.

You didnt mention the second problem either. Please dont make this into a "no issue" because you dont use the mirror during racing or have apps at the top, please. :)

5. Horus

Horus Alien

The cursor shows up in the middle of the screen for me if I do not move it, it sounds like to me that you have changed the cursor ini to reset mouse pointer or manipulated it somehow. The reason it will be in the top left other than that is because you have to click on the button top left to go to track. ;)

edit: I do use the virtual mirror for league races, and I agree I would like that to stay on and have me physically turn it off. :)

6. alex72

alex72 Alien

Hmm i didnt change anything. Its been like this from day one. It would still be nice if it was hidden by function so it doesnt even have a chance to "lit up" an app lying underneath it making the borders (whole app) black.

Also, mentioned before many times (sorry), but F11 saved would be smashing.

7. Horus

Horus Alien

I have said it before many times both about the mirror and the another about the cursor. The cursor is an easy fix, as soon as you join track move it to the bottom left and you will not see it again. :)

8. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Agreed with virtual mirror.

Can't say anything about the first issue tho as I don't use any apps, dashmeterpro gives me all info I need.

9. Sneer

Sneer Simracer

+1 for saving last mirror state (on/off)
    autohide mousecursor would be nice, too.

10. donShere

donShere Hardcore Simmer

Check here to adjust 'mouse_hider' C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg