1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Multiplayer Discussions: Food for Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Acextreme, Apr 25, 2014.

1. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

So the updates are there, I just can see them?

2. rzr1

rzr1 Simracer

No one except Kunos.They are not public yet..work in progress

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  3. k3lt

k3lt Gamer

[​IMG]

And then...

[​IMG]

I'm confused..

4. zamex23

zamex23 Simracer

@k3lt let me calm you down..you are not a tester

F430_458_F12 and SimDrive like this.
  5. Felice Pugliese

Felice Pugliese Hardcore Simmer

guys I think 0% refers to the percentage of bugs found ... I think ...

Bræm likes this.
  6. Juergen Herrmann

Juergen Herrmann Simracer

nope... 0% means the percentages of a chance to release MP today (if i understand this right...)

7. k3lt

k3lt Gamer

So there is selected group of people (not devs) which have access to test builds, is that correct?

8. Felice Pugliese

Felice Pugliese Hardcore Simmer

ok, got it all wrong, I did not read the question above, then nothing to do, you keep on trying, the great thing about early access, you never know what you bought

9. Mogster

Mogster Alien

On other products I've paid for this sort of pre release access to there's a small core group of alpha testers, then a larger group of beta testers who test each build and feed back to the dev's. I expect Kunos have the same arrangement, especially with such a small core team. The Alpha and Beta testers don't tend to say much about it on the forums as they'll be under NDA so they can't answer questions and a probably told not to by the dev's.

We've paid for early access we aren't beta testers, and I wouldn't want to be.

10. TheBoss

TheBoss Hardcore Simmer

Everything was ready a week ago.

"the lies do mourn the child Jesus"

11. GamerMuscle

GamerMuscle Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

Kunos only employ the best to test internal builds.

Backmarker, TCLF, rzr1 and 7 others like this.
  12. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

I definitely think 0% means no MP today :D pretty clear, I'd be very surprised if it wasn't. To me, looking very much like a Friday release later this week, I mean why rush it once we're in the week anyway?

Juergen Herrmann likes this.
  13. daveebee4

daveebee4 Gamer

"I definitely think 0% means no MP today :D pretty clear, I'd be very surprised if it wasn't. To me, looking very much like a Friday release later this week, I mean why rush it once we're in the week anyway?" I think we we told that last weeks build was delayed so they could release the multiplayer build last Friday and also there was a national holiday. It may be that saying the m/player will b e released THIS Friday may be very optimistic.

14. TheBoss

TheBoss Hardcore Simmer

15. GeraArg

GeraArg Simracer

[​IMG]

16. GamerMuscle

GamerMuscle Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

The testers hard at work

MichelF, GeraArg and ears1991 like this.
  17. iVG

iVG Alien

Someone forgot to turn on ABS, I reckon.

18. roufles

roufles Racer

he just came out of the sand pit and got into trouble again

19. A safety rating should be implemented as soon as possible.

In the past, I have raced in free online racing games such as SimRaceway and ACR, so Assetto Corsa is my first online racing simulator.

I kept hearing about iRacing so I have registered to it for the past couple of months. I have to admit that racing there, is on another league compared to anything I have ever tried. This is due to the fact that everyone respects you on track while at the same time trying their best to beat you fairly. This racer's attitude is the only way for a simulator to move forward and flourish, and is solely attributed to the ingenious introduction of iRating and SafetyRating. I managed an iR 3300+ and C Licence in two months (no additional content purchased) and although those numbers are mediocre at best, they are enough to guaranty an enjoyable racing experience with respected competitors.

I really hope developers of Assetto Corsa come up with an automatic system (avoiding the subjective voting), that determines which racers move forward to more advanced (and safe) leagues. The sooner this implementation takes place, the better for the community and AC's long term future.

alius likes this.
  20. Icarus

Icarus Racer

The problem with the iRacing way is that by now all of the good drivers that have been wrecked would have lost safety rating on AC so it would look like we were also the bad guys. A tick or cross next to names at the end of a race so that only we can rate people is the way to go, it can't bee abused because only we can see it. When we look at a server list it can have a rating. NEUTRAL=we've not raced anyone there or a mix of good and bad, GOLD STARS= we've raced some people there and had a good experience. RED STARS= bad experience.

Or an even easier way is a number,0=you've rated no one in the server, a red number of bad ratings or gold number of good ratings. Then you can decide whether that server is worth joining.

Nothing is perfect but I think this is the way to go, however Kunos have said that will not do it.

Last edited: May 11, 2014