1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

My server does not work

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by HanSeoulOh, Jul 10, 2018.

1. HanSeoulOh

HanSeoulOh Rookie

I bought a server with a company called RackService. I uploaded some cars and I need help. First I don't know how to select the cars and tracks to use in the server, and second, the server doesn't pop up on the server list on Assetto. Please help.

2. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

I'm sure others will be more able to help you as I have only ever run a local server but I thought you run C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\server\acServerManager.exe ,configure it and point it to your remote server?
    Then look at the logs if it errors.

HanSeoulOh likes this.
  3. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

You will need to use ACServerManager.exe to generate the 2 config files that the server needs (entry_list.ini and server_cfg.ini) on your local PC
    On the advanced setting tab in ACServerManager you can enter the FTP Login details that you will have received from RackService.
    Once you click save in ACServermanager it asks if you want to upload the config to the server (Via the FTP details you entered).
    Once Uploaded to the server, you need to visit the RackService Server manager WEBGUI (again in the info from rackservice), you will then need to stop and start your server to get it to use the config that you uploaded overwriting the existing config files

HanSeoulOh likes this.
  4. Tzenamo

Tzenamo Rookie

Hello, i need your help, i am having a problem launching acServerManager... it's not launching at all. I am attaching the log error from the "server" folder...

acServerManager.exe Error: 0 : Weather
    Input string was not in a correct format.
    at System.Number.ParseSingle(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
    at System.Convert.ToSingle(String value, IFormatProvider provider)
    at acServerManager.MainWindow..ctor(Boolean loadUI) in i:\Manu\Documents\kunosprivate\acServerManager\acServerManager\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 267

Attached Files: