1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

New here

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Bishop1337, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Bishop1337

Bishop1337 Rookie

hello all , i love this game , nice done devs !!!

but i heard in april Multiplayer will kick off ? lets say its true , how will multiplayer will look like or how will it work ? Will be there Licences like there is in iRacing ? Also i love to drive Formula 1 car in AC ! So will F1 divived into special class , apart points for it ?

thanks, also i am sorry for my bad english

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Tools Download here: Ford Mustang Dashboard for SimHub Thursday at 8:01 AM
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars There ist something wrong with track location. Apr 4, 2024
    General modding discussion Where can I find all the versions? Mar 16, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Sound reverb everywhere AC Mar 16, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Is there two versjons of Silverstone in the game? Mar 3, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Where do you find the the driver assist settings? Jan 31, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Where is the tire.ini [tyre.ini] file in AC [not Competizione]? Nov 5, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Does anybody know where Fanatec stores its brake settings? Sep 15, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals DDoes anybody know where Fanatec stores its brake settings? Sep 15, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Is it enough to post here? Jul 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Why is there no 2023 Single Player Mode? Jun 27, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals 1.9 & T300 - check here if you feel mushy ffb Apr 24, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Where Are the AC forums? I don't have Competizione. Apr 13, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Does posting here give me privileges Dec 14, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds The game thinks my PXN V9's pedals are buttons not an axis, is there a fix? Nov 21, 2022

3. Horus

Horus Alien

I expect points to be in career mode and multiplayer will be like all other multiplayer servers. License are silly, you know that you are buying 'a simulator' so no need to lock POOP down because some fools don't understand the concept of SIMULATION software. I hope there are levels of servers like in GTR, that way you can build experience with others on the same skill level. This also allows for you to join a full pro server and suddenly know you are out of your depth and go back to a more aided server till you have the skill sets to join full pro races.

If that is not the case then ho hum, everyone will learn to drive and learn to avoid the poor sod bouncing off the walls and hope there are server controlls to kick/ban people for the servers. It has never really mattered to me if you come across someone new to the sim community, we are meant to help and support guys with the same interests, build people up and help them with as much information as we have at hand and be tolerant of those new comers.

I don't know where you get your info about multiplayer being released in April, that has not been broadcast anywhere I know. People have been guessing, but I would not be surprised if that aspect of the sim is not release till late May/June as there are still lots of offline functionality that has not been rolled out yet. Multiplayer will be the last thing to be given to us and maybe only a few weeks before Kunos believe they have Assetto Corsa up to the expected level of perfection that passes their stringent quality control.

4. Bishop1337

Bishop1337 Rookie

thanks for ur replay !

i also agree on every point ! But will the car damage be off on Multiplayer ? i hope not , to have that real driving experiance !

5. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

welcome

6. sketchyterry

sketchyterry Simracer

Firstly, Welcome and greetings!

To answer your question we don't know for sure but I would be willing to bet money that damage will be implemented otherwise there will be lots of complaints. I'm sure you could join servers with it off though.

7. Bailey

Bailey Alien

From what I have seen (;)) and read it looks like you will be able to see a list of current servers kind of like rFactor or GTR 2. You can "book" a car at a server that has space available, kind of like iRacing. You can go to what you like else where and when a session starts it will alert you. Then you can join the game. You will be able to have different classes of cars in the server based on that the host desires. I have not see/heard anything about full race weekends in multiplayer yet. I would imagine that the host can modify the same number of things that you can with your AI races such as track temp, number of race laps, and so on.

All of this is speculative.

~Bailey

sketchyterry likes this.
  8. sketchyterry

sketchyterry Simracer

I've also heard about the booking thing, I've not seen that on anything but iRacing (im sure it is on other things) but I love that they are doing that. Hopefully leads to some better racing as you might get matched up to someone with similar skill. I always wonder if you could match people based on the AI skill they race against, crude but hopefully means you will race against similar paced people, very much doubt this will happen though but some kind of way to race against similar paced people would be perfect.