1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 New update seems to be out.

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by BobTheDog, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Chavez-=LK=-0

Chavez-=LK=-0 Rookie

I think they do nothing to mappings, just like forza 6 everything is automatic. You cant use in hyprid cars kers or mgu systems on the wheel or gamepad buttons.

2. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Wrong.

Chavez-=LK=-0 likes this.
  3. Chavez-=LK=-0

Chavez-=LK=-0 Rookie

I hope that you are right !!

4. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

I am right, you can control the MGU systems already, it's just that they share functions with other car functions, so in a car with an MGU you can adjust the deployment and recovery, but you can't change the TCS.

SlimCharles and winter0is0coming like this.
  5. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

check if you can change TC/ABS in car setup screen. They added that function to PC with PP3 so if you havent got it already you might get it in the next patch.

6. boabmatic

boabmatic Hardcore Simmer

@scobb1972 if you push down all the pedals a few times before starting the race each time you load AC that should calibrate the throw of the pedal correctly

7. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

That isn't currently available on the Xbox One version unless it is coming with the packs tomorrow.

8. Unbelievable so I buy the season pass last week to support kunos and I expected that they fix the button issues. Back in mega drive days was free button assignment on some games available. It can't be impossible to add a routine that allows free button mapping.
    At some point I can't understand the devs. With such issues they keeping the players away from the game. I know I repeat myself :) the interactions of the devs with base are not helpful. That issue is known since august and no single word about that issue :-( 2 button maps for all wheels it's a shame

9. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

Very poor update:
    -no custom buttons
    -no false starts
    -no advanced wheel configs
    -no championship mode
    (all of them included in PC version)

Come on Kunos, we love the game, but it needs a lot of work, there are a lot of bugs, poor optimization and each update is an losen opportunity...

Miticorio likes this.
  10. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

So basically the update has added nothing bar DLC support?

MBK72 likes this.
  11. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

one good thing is the arrows are back so you know where people are at online on your blind spots

Tonydoc10, MBK72 and HavanaB0B like this.
  12. ingrobny

ingrobny Gamer

Hm... weird... Maybe this update is just dlc support and the update with custom championship is coming later?

There is no update for PS4 yet.

13. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Online every race, start with tarmac 18deg and cold tyres. That's got to be easy to fix, it's a set option on server at the moment everything is turned off. Please kunos turn on some options for us for race. Tyre warmers track limits.

MBK72 likes this.
  14. Bu11it88

Bu11it88 Rookie

The P1 still got a KERS system, so the battery is charged during braking and only during braking and not like it was up to 1.03 and in the real world that only the generator attached to the engine could charge the battery.

Also there is no control in the Setup that allows for the rulation of TCS or other things that are mapped to dual purpose keys.

15. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

We got custom championship on PC with pp3, you are getting PP2 tomorrow so you are a little behind.

Grijo and ingrobny like this.
  16. ingrobny

ingrobny Gamer

I know and i agree :).
    I'm just a bit confused about the xbox one update, no patch notes released here on the forum and no update for PS4 yet, i can wait :) for custom championship, if the update just give support to the red pack i'm okay with that :) at least this update update the special events, so i can use the new dlc cars in special events tomorrow, i hope this update is on it's way to the PS4 before the dlc is released on playstation store tomorrow.

Grijo likes this.
  17. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone! The Xbox update has now gone live, correct. The update for PS4 is due for deployment early tomorrow morning.

As for the Porsche Pack Vol 2 and Red Pack DLC, these are both scheduled for launch tomorrow.

We'll keep you updated!

18. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Any chance that you could allude to whether the team know about or are looking at the controller limitations that arise with hybrid cars?

TheGT500 and MBK72 like this.
  19. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Thats weird... I did not drive the P1 recently (because now you cant change TC and it is a car with no emotions) but I think it would be a mistake that it recovers energy by braking. I believe the real car doesnt have regenerative braking. Am I wrong?

20. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

You are correct, the engine should be what charges the battery on the P1.

SlimCharles and ingrobny like this.