1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

No reverb effect when driving thru tunnel @ Monza

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by magicaldog, Nov 27, 2013.

1. magicaldog

magicaldog Guest

I noticed that there isn't any reverb effect nor amplification of the engine sound when you drive thru the tunnel @ Monza

Circa 1.09

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2013

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Sounds modding Reverb/spatial effects Oct 24, 2014
    Audio Bugs & Issues Weak reverb effects ! Oct 16, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Is the reverb sound effect back in 0.6.x? Feb 3, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Sound reverb everywhere AC Mar 16, 2024
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues HP Reverb G2 Camera Position Bug Jan 12, 2024
    ACC Virtual Reality HP reverb g2 Jun 18, 2023
    ACC Virtual Reality [ACC] [VR] [OpenXR] [OpenComposite] High-clarity settings for HP Reverb G2 on Nvidia RTX3080 Nov 12, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Reverb g2 v2 !! advice Aug 6, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting HP Reverb G2 - UE4-AC2 Game has crashed: Fatal error May 8, 2022
    Screens & Videos HP Reverb G2 - VR Guide to get 90fps with amazing crystal clear graphics Mar 11, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality 1.8.10 - HP Reverb G2 Settings summary Jan 24, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Reverb G2 settings help please Jan 10, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Reverb G2 interfering with Logitech G29 Wheel Jan 10, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality VR clarity with Reverb G2 @ 60Hz - it is possible Nov 28, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality HP Reverb G2 + RX 6800 XT - Flickering ingame Mar 29, 2021

3. Si3v

Si3v Graphic Lead Artist Staff Member KS Dev Team

so?
    edit: aahh right... let me guess: "It would be nice if.." right?
    :D

magicaldog likes this.
  4. Tiago Fortuna

Tiago Fortuna Simracer

So it is a natural occurrence.

For me sound and graphics are important as well.

Not saying do it now i assume it will be worked upon.

We are here to find issues as well right? Now it is reported.

Sent from my bq Edison using Tapatalk

5. Si3v

Si3v Graphic Lead Artist Staff Member KS Dev Team

and I thank you for your observations...
    But if you read the past news, we told that we had to cut in game reverberation because it caused serveral problems... (it's also in the changelog)
    SO, for now you pass under any bridge and there will be no reverb. Will there be in the future? Let's hope so.

Leemstradamus and magicaldog like this.
  6. magicaldog

magicaldog Guest

I haven't read any posts about reverberation causing issues !

I have always liked it because it ads a lot to the immersive factor !

Thanks for replying :D

7. magicaldog

magicaldog Guest

It would be VERY nice yes ! :D

I have experienced it in other sims/games and it really is a potent effect every time you pass those tunnels !

The longer tunnels the more insane it sounds as the engine sounds are amplified !

Ask anyone with a supercar that has driven through tunnels :p

8. Tiago Fortuna

Tiago Fortuna Simracer

It seems i was not the only one missing the notes.

Lets hope for the best because it is a great effect, imo.

Sent from my bq Edison using Tapatalk

9. magicaldog

magicaldog Guest

Definitely :p