1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Off track warning are gone

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by go.neil, Feb 13, 2018.

1. go.neil

go.neil Gamer

It's been a while, and I forgot which update, or if it was even an update that removed it. Well I wanted it back. May I ask how do I enable it again? I don't know the exact wordings, but basically, the warning that says you went off track and lap will not count.... I didn't see it for a while, but after deciding to join some random open servers in online mode, I saw it again in that session when I ran off track during qualifying. I wanted it again for my practice sessions. Is it possible?

Thanks in advance! Cheers!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Automatically restarting session [Actual issue: session is reset when teleport from off-track] Dec 3, 2021
    ACC Physics Strange behavior Silverstone off-track Aug 22, 2021
    ACC Gameplay Off track Violation Apr 14, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Instant drive through Nurburgring for minor off track Jan 8, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Can animated trackside banners turned off? Jun 1, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Thank you Kunos for better telemetry handling off track Apr 18, 2019
    ACC User Interface Bloom=off -> half GPU usage in the menus. No difference on track. Apr 14, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer All opponents off-track during session Mar 24, 2019
    ACC User Interface Turn off HUD (Track Competence and time)??? Mar 8, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Car goes into PL when crossing the white line on the left side of the last corner +offtrack Oct 26, 2018
    ACC Audio ?? F3 Cameras on empty track and car turned off you can hear engines like there is cars on track Sep 14, 2018
    Console Lounge DRIFT TRACK OFFLINE!!!! Apr 22, 2018
    Console Lounge drift track offline Dec 17, 2017
    General modding discussion Restylign official tracks Dec 5, 2017
    Suggestions official Monaco track May 25, 2017

3. MrBungle

MrBungle Racer

I think it comes as part of the RSRLiveTiming app. I uninstalld it because i couldn't figure out how to switch the off track warning off.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

4. Turk

Turk Alien

I don't think it works during practice seasons, it only matters when you're qualifying or racing.

5. LeiF

LeiF Alien

FYI there is an ini file for RSR app where you can turn off the track cut warnings / new record / new WR sound effects.

6. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Are you possibly talking about these? If so, it will change server to server as admin can choose how they want to set it up.

ALLOWED_TYRES_OUT=2
    RACE_GAS_PENALTY_DISABLED=1

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  7. André57

André57 Racer

Maybe you turn penalties off Capture.PNG

8. go.neil

go.neil Gamer

I will try those suggestions guys, Im currently out of country but I think its worth turning on even on practice so to know each tracks limits

thank u all