1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"official" seat ibiza mod

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Cava, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Cava

Cava Rookie

Hi. Today I was at a semi-official Seat event. They had a complete simulator (all the car moves) with AC Unfortunatly the PC broke before I could test it. They were using a mod I suppose. It was a Seat Ibiza, but I don't know the mod. Somebody can tell me where to download it?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC Official Server higher requirement Jan 30, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Create Public Server, or Class Specific Official Servers Dec 3, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars How to get official Ferrari 296 livery Nov 26, 2023
    ACC General Discussions Can we get an official announcement on the servers constantly crashing? Nov 4, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Grid Composition in Official Championships Jul 19, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions The Official GT World Challenge game... Mar 4, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Wrecker in Official server Jan 2, 2022
    ACC User Interface Own Livery in Race [trying to use custom skin in official event] Nov 9, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Official Release Date For GT4 On Console? Sep 21, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer if xbox gets pages and pages of official servers why can't pc use more for better organised racing? Aug 9, 2020
    ACC General Discussions 911gt3 cup and lamborghini ST official liveries Jul 15, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Lost connection to the Official Competition Server... Jul 10, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer official racing conditions and weather Jun 16, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Official server problems and CP drop Jun 9, 2020

3. Manfredk2

Manfredk2 Gamer

4. chakko

chakko Alien

They use a third party mod for a semi-official Seat event? Well, ok, it was "semi-official", but, that seems a bit weird.

The mod is great BTW, no doubting that, but, it's still weird. :D

5. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

I'm not sure what a "semi-official" Seat event is but it's not all that uncommon to find mods used in "professional" applications like these kind of showcase events or competitions.

6. chakko

chakko Alien

Yeah, but aren't they typically from the company itself, or something Kunos built especially for the event (i know that Simbin built dedicated sims for BMW, and Volvo cars)? It seems a bit strange to rely on a third party mod, showcasing the own automotive, with something which could potentially show a wrong car model, because the values were gathered from the internet, or other sources.

7. Cava

Cava Rookie

Unfortunatly the psu blowed up before I could see something. The dummy car (an Ibiza) was put on a mobile platform that moves like the car on the scree. On the screen there was just the track, so I'm not sure it was really an Ibiza (but I suppose it).
    The wheel I think was a fanatec clubsport put into the engine compartment near the PC. When the game hanged they kille all processes. There was steam open and also assettocorsa.exe. There were some other application open, but I didn't understand what. They turned off the pc and... bye!!!!!

8. chakko

chakko Alien

The mod blew up the simulator. :p

9. Cava

Cava Rookie

No... The problem was who assembled the pc... I make it for work. The psu wasn't so good (just 1 pci-e connector, the second with molex adapter) and the game was under 25fps at "la roggia" in monza... I'm trying now the mod that manftredk2 suggested. On simulator I saw people with a lot of errors with a nice time of 2.08. Me and my wife are around 2.12 with no so big errors. And we know the track (sometimes we make the nights playing ac)...

Inviato dal mio LG-H815 utilizzando Tapatalk

10. Cava

Cava Rookie

No... Definitly there was a trick in the simulator they used... I checked race times in 2015 of leon (not ibiza, but the leon should be faster).... It's impossible that a 10yo child made 2.14, a man that could't make a chicane without trying to take off 2.08 and the best lap 2.01...

Inviato dal mio LG-H815 utilizzando Tapatalk

11. Solmyr

Solmyr Racer

You're lucky guy ! :rolleyes: :p

Cava and LeDude83 like this.
  12. Cava

Cava Rookie

I must thank you. I love this car. But, if this car is the most powerful seat in the game, I'm sure that they used a powerful car or a modify car. I took a look to the official Leon Cup race at Monza in 2015 and the times are 2.02 - 2.03 mins. It's impossible that a kid made 2.14 hitting the walls and a man 2.08 trying to take off every chicane... And the best time was 2.01....