1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Online racing

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by rogerbeauregard, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Hi! I'm new to asseto corsa just got the game, been racing on console and pc for a long time but the last few years mostly on console, i can say ac is by far the best racing sim i've played including pc.
    Now my question is about the online racing noticed that theres not many people online and when i joined a session last night there was 12min left to practice, 20min later there was still 11min left i just left the session, any private lobies or better way to play online
    Thanks for your help!

BiggNasty187 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC CTD during online racing [Fanatec driver memory leak] Feb 3, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACRL-Assetto Corsa Racing League-acrlonline.org-6hrs of Nurburgring 18th March Jan 23, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room Radical SR3 league- ApexOnlineRacing Jan 5, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room OnlineSimRacing GTX Series Aug 25, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Apex Online Racing League (AOR) Feb 7, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room AC is back in ApexOnlineRacing: new league Dec 14, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room onlinesimracing.net looking for more drivers Oct 27, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room [xbox] Delta Online Racing - every Friday 8pm uk Sep 22, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room DeltaOnlineRacing race 26th april Apr 22, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room A little website to find online league racing Mar 29, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Ciracesonline SimRacing & Mod: Event & Championship Mar 1, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Random disconnected from online racing with stable wired internet Feb 3, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Apex Online Racing - Simracing Community - 8 Hours of Cheshire - 08.05.2021 Dec 29, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Apex Online Racing - Circuit Paul Ricard 500km - 25th January 2020 Dec 22, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room SimRacingOnline week night sprints Oct 19, 2019

3. HecticZA

HecticZA Racer

No

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

4. Diablo_rf

Diablo_rf Hardcore Simmer

Private lobby should come in Q2 or even sooner I think, so stay tuned ;)

5. Ok thanks, but do you guy's still play online or career or any other way?

6. Diablo_rf

Diablo_rf Hardcore Simmer

I am on PC :rolleyes:

7. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

Currently my main use of the game is in the Weekly Hotlap Challenges that @Graveltrap has set up. Fantastic effort on his behalf so you should check them out.

I have not tried the online side yet due to the lack of private lobbies and the save game problem has kept me away from the career aspect apart from the first couple of races of one although I will try I again next time I get the game going.

I love the game though and get a lot of enjoyment from it when time permits.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

paul_wev and Graveltrap like this.
  8. omgcoffee

omgcoffee Rookie

Until private lobbies come out, online MP on xbox is pretty weak. In the meantime, I usually play career or just do offline race weekends. I'll have to check out the @Graveltrap challenges, though - sounds like fun.

OP it sounds like what you entered was an unlimited practice session, which is how the Nurburgring Touristenfahrten servers are run. it's basically just a long practice session that you can join and lay down laps until you get bored and leave. Once in a while you can find some friendly folks on there who want to cruise the track or drift together, though, which can be pretty fun.

paul_wev likes this.
  9. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

Waste of time on XB1 to be honest.
    Saturday morning in the U.K. yesterday and 16 people online. 10 of them pootling around the Nordschleiffe.

When private lobbies come there won't be anyone at all mate.

ppbucko and MBK72 like this.
  10. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

not that it helps much, but there are always tons of races going on in PS4 land, not that it solves the issue of idiot drivers or people who quit 2 laps in, I don't think I've ever finished a race with more than 3 people left in the server, the is no incentive for people to stick it out till the end.
    Needs to be more incentive to finish or a penalty for disconnecting.

SlimCharles and MBK72 like this.
  11. Good Point @danowat ,
    the are a lot of more ppl online on PS. Surely because the PS outnumbered the One in sales by 4:1. Just sold my PS4 but the races was a mess.
    Crashing, leaving, swearing and at the end 3 nice people to have a clean race with.
    There are much less people online in AC with the XBox but at the end it's the same... Just a few guys know a race lasts longer than 1st corner -,.,-
    @Plato99 you know the servers running a race are not shown? For GT3 Races it's easy to populate a server by voting 'restart Qualifying' (ok, if ppl find the 'yes' button. It's hard sometimes for some gamers-.-).
    It maybe a little harder to fill up a server with cars for real man (without ABS, STM, Climate, BBC Radio and whatever else) but it's possible, too.
    And, to be honest, a Race with 6 nice Drivers is a little bit more fun than with 12 Forzakids ;)

Good luck everybody,
    hope to see you on track,
    cheers,
    René

paul_wev likes this.
  12. Clint_MPS

Clint_MPS Rookie

Not sure where you are from but the Europeans seem to hold the monopoly on full servers on PS4. If I can get on early (6-9am AEST) the lobbies are chock full of racing goodness (and complete muppets, but take the good with the bad).

13. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Plato we're on every night from 8.30 in uk usually about 10 of us.
    We kick most people we don't know straight away, better be safe than have some muppet ruin the races. What's your gamer tag and we won't kick you.

HAZEYNIGHTS likes this.
  14. Thanks for all the answers now i understand why it was always in practice mode.
    My gamer tag is rog123 on xbox one i'm a clean racer not like most it's the same on forza or any other race game sadly!
    By th way i'm in canada

HAZEYNIGHTS likes this.
  15. BiggNasty187

BiggNasty187 Gamer

Add "Bigg Nasty 187" on XBOX LIVE (without the quotation marks). I race clean, hard, and fair! Just don't ask me to race any of those cars with TC forced on :mad:

Unfortunately its a rather rare thing to find good racers nowadays.

HAZEYNIGHTS likes this.