1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Online wreckers

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by iwanchek, Dec 11, 2016.

1. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Such behavior is a shame for the AC community!!
    They park during the race on start/finish line and barricade the track!!

Really a Shame

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

barkx_, GhostMan, MBK72 and 3 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues What to do with online wreckers, people who block/destroy purposely Aug 14, 2017
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions v1.9.8.3 Patch - Broken Online Feb 29, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX ONE ONLINE PLAYERS Dec 19, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Connection Lost Online Races Sep 16, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Cannot Play Online Sep 9, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashes when switching from quali to race session (online) Aug 4, 2023
    ACC Tools Online League Management System & Livetiming for ACC ?? Jun 30, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Endless online server loading Jun 17, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Online Server admin commands console May 30, 2023
    Console Lounge Online League May 22, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer No Online Servers - Disconnected May 3, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer lost 40fps from 1.8 in online races. Apr 20, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting fatal Error opening game online server Apr 14, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions online servers Feb 12, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashed in the end of an online race Feb 2, 2023

3. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Jesus! Pure idiots right there

4. Report their gamertag or psn Id enough reports leads to a ban

5. I wonder why these "people" bought this game. They have GTA V and The Crew for this kind of stupid things...

6. MakaveliA7X

MakaveliA7X Hardcore Simmer

I don't understand why anyone would think that I fun
    Some people I think drink too much:confused:

Scuderia Paul and MBK72 like this.
  7. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

You should name their PSN ID's

Yesterday I had the same experience in Silverstone with 2 "players". I suppose both of them are the same than your capture...

I can't remember their names! They are so stupid!

GhostMan and SlimCharles like this.
  8. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Unfortunately I didn't make a photo of their PSN ID's but it's good for the next time if I cross on some idiots like these then we'll simultaneously report them!

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  9. biddazzo

biddazzo Gamer

simple guys ... private rooms:(:(
    always waiting.
    my game is under the dust..:mad:

MBK72 likes this.
  10. HecticZA

HecticZA Racer

Look under "Friends/Players Met". That is if you will recognize their tags.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

11. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

and where is the rear end of that McLaren?
    Oh actually it's hiding behind that bit of barrier. duh

Pleite likes this.
  12. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

How sad to see that 4 friends join a server and instead of having fun racing each other, they find pleasure by destroying the game for others.

They must have giggled like little school girls.

THERAYaka likes this.
  13. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Idiots, why would you. We had one on Xbox last night, waiting on side of track then wiped the leaders out then left the lobby. When a car becomes stationary in game it should automatically ghost, same as if it's going wrong way around track. It stops the idiots.

MBK72 and THERAYaka like this.
  14. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

this has just happen to me 4 times every time you have 3 at the start blocking it or tryin to block and a idiot following and not braking on corners if a want that a go onto forza motorsport 6 such a shame idiots are taking the fun out of racing

15. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Looks like PC racing on open servers!
    My most favorite thing with AC, is driving on Nordschleife in open servers. ßanditos' ,cough.
    Every now and than, I see some guy parking in the middle of Flugplatz, or after the tricky apex of Bergwerk...

Ignore those trolls!

Use the open server architecture to improve your capability to outwit them, and have fun.

16. Pleite

Pleite Simracer

Not so nimble when cornering, but maybe this could make those idiots show some respect

images (1).jpg

jonnyboy_99 likes this.
  17. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

When that happens, go back by reverse in the pit and get out by the entry.

I would not like that. That decrease a lot the inmersion. In a crash I dont want the cars to be transparent, I want all the people to be respectful and slow down to pass the accident with safety.

Maxx69 and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  18. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

I'm happy bcoz we all agree that such idiots needs to be addressed and stopped!

jonnyboy_99 and THERAYaka like this.
  19. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hey! We're sorry to hear that this has happened :( Of course, we want our players to respect one another but unfortunately that doesn't always happen... Private lobbies are being worked on as you know, so fingers crossed this should help.

barkx_, Maxx69, Traks1 and 6 others like this.
  20. biddazzo

biddazzo Gamer

hopefully soon. thanks for the reply

21. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

Yep sad to say we just tried a couple of online PS4 races to compare side by side with the Xbox One version, I'll create a thread about that in a moment, and bad behaviour is a lot more prevalent on PS4 - but there are a lot more players too.

Similar situation on Silverstone GT3 race, 15 cars in the lobby, usual idiots steaming through in the first couple of corners and a mass pile up. I was spun around multiple times and ended up last before being able to rejoin. Then much the same as your picture shows 3 cars waiting on the start finish on lap 1 for the leaders. As I was running 12th at that point most of the carnage had happened when I got there. Cars everywhere and one of the blockers was now setting off down the straight weaving in an attempt to cause chaos for the stragglers at the back. By the start of lap 2 there were only 8 cars left in the race. After that it all settled down and there were 8 good laps but I'd imagine everyone had damage of some sort which spoils things.

Also at Silverstone in the GT3 class, it looks like several of the cars (Audi, McLaren, SCG003 for certain & possibly the SLS GT3) do not automatically have enough fuel on board to finish the race. Of the 8 that were still in the race, 3 stopped on the last lap. The Audi I was using ran out of fuel 3 corners from the end but I've seen this before and was quick enough to select neutral and coast home.

Pleite and kofotsjanne like this.