1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Pedal Ajustments/Force feedback

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by TeKnO-_-91, Mar 3, 2017.

1. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

So Assetto has been with us for a while now but i find it frustrating how they have left some important/Vital features out of the Console versoin. Pedal Adjustments are a must, the braking as it is at the moment feels to Sensitive and there needs to be an in game/race option for you to adjust things like the deadzone, sensitivity, etc. every other Racing game/sim has this feature. Assetto has a really good if not the best Force Feedback system ever IMO, out all all the sims this is up there with the best in terms of the forces, but obviously if you havent got your ffb set up correctly you might not get the forces transfered as they were intended to be and there is a chance that your wheel will start over performing and Clipping, yes if this happens im sure most of us just try to turn things down and see if the problem goes away but with the help of a fbb monitor on the screen it would be so much F##king easier!!!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G923 with Simucube Pedals Feb 26, 2024
    Chit Chat Room we are in the design of a force feedback pedals. Jan 20, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Is a desired brake trace possible with Fanatec V3 pedals? Dec 10, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Need help setting up Fanatic V3 pedals Dec 6, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Fanatec Pedal issue Nov 7, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Waiting for my Simjack Pro pedals, super hyped! Apr 25, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds The game thinks my PXN V9's pedals are buttons not an axis, is there a fix? Nov 21, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Are there still brake pedal problems with logitech g29? Nov 9, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Rumble Feature on ClubSport V3 Pedals (Fanatec) Oct 18, 2022
    Steering wheels discussions Logitech G29 Pedals Are Reversed on PS5 Oct 16, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Which wheel and pedals Oct 12, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Wheels and pedals Oct 10, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Podium DD1 / Clubsport Pedal V3 rumble issue Jul 8, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Swapped pedals May 13, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions T3PA Pro-Pedal travel issue Apr 21, 2022

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

One thing you can try if you brakes are way to sensitive is to press it down a couple of times while you are in the setup screen on track. This is something that I always need to to aswell and im on PC. Its enough to do it on the first car you drive. Its worth a try.

4. Horus

Horus Alien

Do you have brake gamma in your AC options, and deadzones are useful can you set those up in the driver software on a console?

p.s. I have deadzones set to 3% on Throttle and Brake, 5% on Clutch, but only in the Logitech software not in game.

5. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

i do that everytime, just befor the race starts but it has no effect all it deos is calibrate the full distance/pressure of the brake. i thought PC version has pedal settings? icurrently only race on the console version of assetto, but mostly race in rF2 on the pc.

6. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

the console version dosent have any of those options and as far as i know you cant alter the driver software on console, leegaly anyway ;)

7. Horus

Horus Alien

Here is what we have:-

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
    TeKnO-_-91 likes this.
  8. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

This is exactly what im talking about, the console version hasnt got NO settings like these apart from 3 of the ffb sliders!, seems strange as to why they have done so but i hope they change it in the future.

paul_wev and Horus like this.
  9. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

is there a ffb monitor on the PC version?

10. Horus

Horus Alien

I'm sure they will add some as Kunos have said you will be getting button mapping, so I see no reason why this would not be included for you guys. As with all these things, give them time and it will come SOON

edit: Yes there are a few FFB apps, one in game and several that you can install.

TeKnO-_-91 likes this.
  11. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

i sure hope so as at the moment the settings compared to the PC version are Half Assed, as you would expect.

12. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

I play on console PS4 with my wheel but if I plug it in to my laptop I can see this info .
    Took 2 picture of my settings T500 rs .
    Any change I could do or do I leave it like it is ?
    Pic 1 :
    Thrustmaster blad 1.jpg
    Pic 2 :
    Thrustmaster blad 2.jpg

13. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

ERROR

14. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

ERROR

15. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

turn off spring and damper in the Thrustmaster Controll Panel, when on PC just use whatever the sim gives you and alter the spring and damper in the menus of whatever tittle you are using. i found this to help alot and can feel the road alot better. unfortunatly the changes that are made in the TCP dont transfer when switching to the console, instead the devolpers just set it at a fixed rate or use the default settings which cant be altered. but im sure some smart a s s can hack it one way or another :cool:

paul_wev and svenvangent like this.
  16. Keith Quinn

Keith Quinn Racer

I do love this game don't get me wrong I finally got my controller set up to where I can drift in the game so that's great!

What's not great is the updates that have come out for PC even after v1.12 yea they are on v1.12.5 Head over to the v1.12 Update thread and look at the change log the most resent little fix happened yesterday or today and yet we as console gamers have to wait a month if not longer for basic ish that should be there from the get go ! This update v1.13 needs to include button mapping and throttle and brake adjustment! I think we all can agree I can do without the bonus car and free track if you fix the things people need and make us side by side on pc !

Problem is PC players compete in time trial competitions on these forums with console players and when they have a better tyre model and better settings they are having a better experience and have a bit of an edge !

paul_wev, svenvangent and TeKnO-_-91 like this.
  17. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Its nice to hear your opinion on things, but PLEASE TRY to stick to the thread tittle ;), as the last thing we need is a fight between the console and PC factions.

paul_wev likes this.
  18. Keith Quinn

Keith Quinn Racer

Not trying to start a PC vs Console war just pointing out facts is all. I have AC for both and if I had a strong pc I would play on there but I don't. I did stick to the thread by the way the OP said we need throttle and brake adjustments I agreed but pointed out they have way more updates than us. It's not something a PC player should wanna argue about or Console because it's not opinion it's fact lol

paul_wev and svenvangent like this.
  19. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

PC are one number below but ahead, so 1.12 on pc will be called 1.13 on console. :)

Keith Quinn likes this.
  20. Keith Quinn

Keith Quinn Racer

Yea I know we are on v1.13 which 1.13 was a hot fix and the 1.12 wasn't even as big. We just need to have the same features as pc is all it will never look as good but surely like the OP stated we can at least get the little things like gas and brake pedal adjustment lol geez

paul_wev likes this.
  21. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Lol, my bad