1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Piloti rigidi e visuale interna

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Klepoth, Nov 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klepoth

Klepoth Rookie

Ciao a tutti, vorrei far notare che nel visualizzare i replay, i piloti tridimensionali all'interno delle vetture non reagiscono alle sollecitazioni. L'auto si muove, prende i cordoli e sobbalza, ma l'unica cosa che fanno i piloti è muovere leggermente la testa... solo durante le sterzate. Migliorare questo aspetto renderebbe il gioco ancora più apprezzabile e notevolmente più realistico, se fose anche riproducibile durante il gioco e dalla visuale interna dell'abitacolo.
    Un altra osservazione sempre con riferimento al realismo: una visuale dell'abitacolo direttamente da dietro il vetro...giocando con il volante, vedere anche sul monitor la riproduzione delle braccia e lo stesso volante da un po' fastidio cerco sempre di zoomare il più possibile, ma talvolta in alcune vettture si rischia di diminuire il campo visivo. Considerando che non esistono giochi con questo tipo di visuale, penso sia una miglioria apprezzabile da molti.

Mi auguro che queste osservazioni siano spunto per migliorare il già ottimo lavoro che state eseguendo!
    Grazie, continuate così!

in bocca al lupo!
    Klep

Buggi likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Multiplayer , Piloti Fantasma Oct 4, 2022
    Console Lounge Italian sim racers - cerchiamo piloti italiani Feb 8, 2018
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Frame rigidity & diffs Aug 15, 2014

3. Buggi

Buggi Racer

oppure poter togliere il volante dalla visuale, come opzione...

4. Klepoth

Klepoth Rookie

si ma comunque la visuale interna non subisce sollecitazioni... è come se il pilota avesse il collo di marmo.

5. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

English is mandatory, thanks.

6. FUORIGIRI

FUORIGIRI Racer

Why don't you add an italian subforum? Several people suggested it. Despite other languages you can easily moderate it. Otherwise I think some people will go to other forums in order to talk about AC in their own language.

Enzo Martin likes this.
  7. AC Support

Because duplicate threads in english is enough. :D

8. Klepoth

Klepoth Rookie

The recipients of the message have certainly read in Italian ... anyway google transalte says :Hello everyone , I would like to point out that in view replays , pilots dimensional inside the cars do not react to stress. The car moves, jumps and takes the curbs , but the only thing they do is move the riders head slightly ... only while turning. Improve this aspect would make the game even more valuable and considerably more realistic, if FOSE also playable during the game and the view from inside the cabin.Another observation again with reference to realism : a view from the passenger directly behind the glass ... playing with the steering wheel, see also monitor the playback of the arms and the steering wheel a little ' annoyance I always try to zoom in the more possible, but sometimes some vettture you are likely to reduce the field of vision. Considering that there are no games with this kind of view , I think it's a noticeable improvement by many.
    I hope that these observations are starting to improve the already excellent work you are doing !Thank you, keep it up!
    good luck !Klep

9. Xana75

Xana75 Rookie

do not understand this thing about having to write in English .... it is a big shame not to have a forum in Italian and this is the pure and simple direct translation with google traslator with errors and various cocks. I love you "race trim" but remember that there is also Italy
    Race trim is automatic translation for "assettocorsa"

10. Klepoth

Klepoth Rookie

We have the opportunity to be proud of our country finally successful in a video game, after all the crap that surrounds us in Italy ... too bad. Do you think that by doing a beta-tester for a rendering program (Artlantis5 made in FR), the forum was in French ... and even if I was writing in English they answered in French ...

A little more pride! :)

do not take it bad, it's just 2:00 am

11. AC Support

Xana and others, if you don't understand, we try to explain. It's simple.
    You are confusing "pride" with human resources. If you (or whoever) write in his own language, this doesn't help other users. If you post a issue in your own language, everybody will post a issue in their own language. Result = same issue reported X times in different language. And about "pride": WE (all) italian guys should be proud that so many people are enjoying AC, all over the world.
    And please don't compare other betatesting companies. We're a bunch of people working on AC and at the same time moderating the forum.

If you want to discuss about the game, there are plenty of communities out there, for every language. This is the support forum. These are the rules. You're helping us to catch the bugs, we're helping you to solve them. But please, in english. Yes, sometimes I also use google translator, the important is to post an understandable message... but the point is that i've lost 10 minutes to write this useless post.
    Sure you've understood, now back in topic please.

12. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

AC Support likes this.
  13. Xana75

Xana75 Rookie

okay. But to me it seems absurd that I should go talk to AC in the iRacing forums. if i were Kaemmer not sleep at night. Sorry for my bad English. certainly reading e writing here will improvemy english! Closed the discussion!

Buon lavoro ;-)

14. Klepoth

Klepoth Rookie

Luca you're right, God forbid ... On my part was not a controversy, just a thought written so long to write the Italians ...

As in all forums it is normal to be so ...

Returning to the main issue, I saw that it was reported as not fixable, "by design". It's a definitive answer and hasty, or could in the future be considered my observation?

Good afternoon!
    Klep

15. AC Support

As designed means that for now is a design choice. In the future, maybe. Not planned so far.

16. Josefhead

Josefhead Racer

Ich könnte auch in Deutsch schreiben... bringt aber keinem hier irgendetwas... dies ist ein forum um " käfer zu berichten".. ja kunos ist eine italienische firma... dennoch sind die benutzer auf der ganzen welt verteilt... und da italienisch nicht so viele leute auf der welt sprechen, macht es kein sinn.. 1. werden dann bugs und ähnliches evtl. doppelt oder öfter in verschiedenen sprachen gepostet... 2. verstehen dann leute die diese sprache nicht sprechen mögliche lösungsansetze für bestimmte probleme nicht...
    bei französisch mag das vieleicht noch etwas anderes sein da mehr leute französisch sprechen können als italienisch.. dennoch erachte ich auch dies als nicht sinnvoll.. sobald es auch user gibt die diese sprache evtl. nicht sprechen... und davon gibt es bestimmt mehr leute als leute die kein englisch sprechen.. ich z.b. spreche auch kein französisch... ich spreche nur deutsch und englisch...

englisch ist nun einmal die weltsprache.. und sollte die erste wahl sein in foren und zusammenkünften mit leuten verschieden sprachlicher herkunft

französisch klingt übrigens nur schön wenn es von frauen gesprochen wird.. bei männern klingt es wie ein vertrocknetes baguette

17. Klepoth

Klepoth Rookie

lol...

18. AC Support

Eheh lol indeed. See you next week Josefhead.

19. AC Support

After some clarifications, welcome back Josef.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.