1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PIT STRATEGY FOR CONSOLES

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Ciccina2016, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

I am assuming that we ( console gamers) cannot set a predefined pit strategy for the race.
    Is there any workaround that can be used ?
    Pitting and wasting time choosing the amount of fuel is quite annoying.

Cheers

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room New software for Assetto Corsa - AI-based race assistants incl. strategy and pitstop control Jul 1, 2022
    ACC Gameplay AI pit strategy Dec 19, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Pitstop strategy change by teammates Dec 9, 2021
    ACC Gameplay AI pit strategy too strict? Jun 21, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Pit stop strategy advice (6 hour pro/am team event) Apr 9, 2021
    ACC User Interface Pitstop notes / strategy notes for pitstop MFD Mar 8, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Pit strategy bug Feb 22, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Pitstop strategy change by teammates Jan 23, 2021
    ACC Gameplay Pit stop Strategy with driver swap [umpteenth duplicate] Jan 18, 2021
    ACC User Interface Suggestion: Pit Limiter not first option in MFD / No auto change to Pit Strategy when entering pits Nov 16, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Change the pit stop strategy during the race Sep 17, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Pitstop strategy - multiplayer Jul 5, 2020
    ACC User Interface Unable to change pit strategy from MFD Feb 18, 2020
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Monza AI pit stop strategy Bad after recent patch in career mode Feb 16, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Career mode, race #1 - pit strategy Nov 25, 2019

3. Ace McQueen

Ace McQueen Rookie

Assuming you know the amount of laps prior to the race you can use Practice and Qual to make adjustments by testing your fuel consumption during that time in order to maximize.

For example, I can get two laps on Nordschleife with 21L and have around 6L remaining. If it were double the laps I would adjust accordingly.

4. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

I don't get your answer.. if i want deliberately start the race with few fuel and then pit and refill let's say 30 l , I need to do this manually

5. Ace McQueen

Ace McQueen Rookie

I'm fairly new to the game but you can also save a set up with the amount you want to use. When you enter the pit lane from what I believe it automatically refills to that amount. I will play more tonight and look more into too.

Hope that helps.

6. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

unfortunately it doesn't... once you pit you need to move the fuel bar from 0L to the litres you want manually... come on there must be a work around??? Community??

7. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

Yeah it is annoying and wastes time at the pit stop but at least its the same for all of us so no one is disadvantaged.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

8. Ace McQueen

Ace McQueen Rookie

I have learned this experience as of today. Haha.

I also had to pit twice because I needed fresh tires and didn't realize you have to select the type.