1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PLAYSTATION 4 DLC

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Danplumb93, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Danplumb93

Danplumb93 Rookie

Has anyone heard anything about any ps4 dlc??

I've paid the £24.99 for my season pass more than 3 weeks ago and I still haven't seen any dlc posted of the store, was hoping for a few more drift cars if I'm honest as there's only 2/3 that come on the normal game,

Let me know if anyone has any info

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Bondone on Playstation ? Dec 21, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PlayStation 5 VR2 (PSVR2) Virtual Reality - Small talk, tech, pros & cons, your opinion, wishes? Nov 17, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions 1.8 Access Detailed Driver Stats Like PC on XBOX PlayStation Oct 11, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PlayStation 5 Servers Down Aug 1, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster improvements on playstation 5 Mar 21, 2022
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Asseto Corsa Ultimate Edition on PlayStation Sep 24, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ***OFR SEASON 2 ANNOUNCEMENT ACC PLAYSTATION*** Aug 11, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Hosting PlayStation servers Jul 27, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Green Light Sim Racing [Playstation4/5] Jul 3, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Racing League Hub - ACC new season (PlayStation) May 3, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions We could put our playstation network "ID" to add Aug 15, 2020
    Console Lounge Msg from PlayStation re Assetto Corsa? Jul 29, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Game not available in the Playstation Store Jul 9, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC BlacktopRacers League on Playstation4 May 25, 2020
    Chit Chat Room PC license key on playstation Jun 27, 2018

3. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

The Season Pass buys you the Japanese Pack, the Red Pack and the 3 upcoming Porsche Packs.

The Japanese Pack includes drift versions of the AE86 Trueno and Supra MkIV. That should be your lot as I cannot imagine there being any drift-spec Porsches.

The Japanese Pack is expected to release this month so we should see it on Tuesday 20th or 27th.

4. I believe at the end of the month pal think I read it somewhere on here or it maybe an update

5. L2D_Gopher

L2D_Gopher Racer

Would also like to know about this but would like to see a comment from kunos or a quote from them to know for sure getting my ps4 back maybe this coming Tuesday and would love to use some of that dlc I purchased can't wait to slide with you all soon

6. mdurmus

mdurmus Rookie

guys, i am new on ps4 and i dont know anything about game stuff. i just heard assetto and wanted to play. its really great game and realistic. today i bought a dlc package and as i see i only bought a assetto theme. i cant see any new cars or tracks. what should i do?

7. L2D_Gopher

L2D_Gopher Racer

Those dlc cars and tracks are not available yet

8. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

No DLC is available yet.. except for the preorder bonus stuff that is different depending on where you bought it. Also the pre-order stuff is not included in the Season Pass.. it is a different deal that will sold later if you did not get it with your original purchase.

You will get a free car and track when the update comes out in a week or so. Then it is expected the following month (maybe) the first dlc will be released.

9. mdurmus

mdurmus Rookie

thanks for the answers. as i understood, i just paid earlier that whatever going to be released that will be download on my playstation without any payment again. i will wait the cars and tracks cause all i have now its just an assetto corsa theme for ps4, nothing else.

10. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I believe the Japanese pack is coming out this month, and a porsche pack next month if not this month.

11. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

I hope there are people who want to do Miata spec races online. That is the car I am looking forward to.

12. mdurmus

mdurmus Rookie

guys, i realise that i cant use ferrari 488 gtb or lamborghini gallordo.they have download icon but when i tryed to download it says "this content not avaliable to download now" anyone can use those cars? what should i do? i use ps4 btw, thanks all in advance.

13. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

There is nothing you can do for now. Those are special pre order bonus cars (you would have got a code for them with your original AC purchase) they are not included in the season pass. You cannot get them until they release the prestige pack separately which you will have to pay for, then you will be able to download them.

14. mdurmus

mdurmus Rookie

i see, thank you. its really stupid. we already paid game, then season pass and they still want extra to play some new cars.

15. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

It was a special deal.. for example in the USA only people who pre-ordered AC at GameStop got the code for the full pack. The rest of us got a code for 3 cars if we preordered. The Season Pass is designated for the the DLC after release.

If you really wanted those cars you had to pre-order and to get all of them preorder from a specific place. It was incentive to get people to buy.

They can't just give it away to everyone, at least for awhile. Otherwise they are taking away the special feature those people were rewarded for ordering before release.

Their solution is the correct one, not the best for everyone, but it is the fair way.

You will be able to get them at some point and the game was $10 less than other new games - so at least you can tell they are not trying to rip you off.

Edit - also IMO - people really need to stop jumping the gun on the season pass thing... wait, see and learn if you REALLY want that content before you shell out money for it. In many games people honestly buy it all up front, and by the time the DLC is even released they are not even playing that game anymore. But people keep doing it, so publishers will keep providing them.

2pfspiff likes this.
  16. mdurmus

mdurmus Rookie

i got it thanks. then i will wait those cars ( 488 gtb and gallordo ) and also dlc package. thanks again.

17. Vigliano

Vigliano Rookie

I thought we were getting the Red Pack first not the Japanese Pack? Sure I read that here somewhere. Unless it was just random facts mentioned by a user that doesn't actually know.

Personally I'd just like to know when the first dlc is coming out, whatever it is, so I can either buy the season pass or buy other things I want first.

18. mdurmus

mdurmus Rookie

i have dlc session pass already purchased, today i update 1.03 but when i go into toyota, all cars shown as ready to download but when i try to download it says this content cant be download now. wtf? anyone know anything? thanks in advcance.

19. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

The Japanese Pack is not available to buy yet. The next PlayStation Store update will presumably have it but that is unconfirmed.

20. mdurmus

mdurmus Rookie

as you know after update finished, the game shows what update includes at news section. and it written that japanese pack can be avaliable and users who buy dlc no need to pay extra. i hope you are right dude. thanks

21. Well the japanese DLC is already patched in and just waiting on Sony to friggin put it up on their store, which they're incredibly slow at, so we might not get that DLC til tuesday even though it should've been up there yesterday when the patch came out. No fault of Kunos, 100% of the blame is on Sony and their pathetically slow store update process.

As far as drift cars, the Japanese DLC is what you want. A drift legend is in that pack, the Toyota AE86 Trueno, it has a tuned and a drift version. Also, there's a Toyota Supra Mark IV with a drift version. I'm a bit surprised they didn't make a drift version of the 370Z as well but oh well, that's still probably a driftable car.