1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Please, give us the options so we can fix this

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Kevin Kirk, Feb 21, 2017.

1. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

Let's be honest, the majority of console updates have been just to add DLC, not much has been done to improve or add the options PC players enjoy !
    I agree, the physics and feel of the cars is first class, best I've experienced on console, but that is only part of a good sim, its all the other "little" things that can make it into a great sim such as adjustability and individual preference !

ppbucko and Reinart86 like this.
  2. Dyr_gl

Dyr_gl Racer

Oh yes, the precedents fill us all with optimism. They have added so much stuff in such a short time!

:D

Reinart86 likes this.
  3. JesterDay

JesterDay Rookie

I play AC on 50 inch screen with the dash cam and find the height close to perfect. My seating position compared to the screen puts my line of sight slightly below the center of the screen. Maybe adjusting the position of the screen will work as a quick fix for you OP?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Reinart86 and paul_wev like this.
  4. We are trying to add fov & seat settings for the next major update.

5. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

THANK YOU!

6. JesterDay

JesterDay Rookie

Awesome news Kunos, especially if you refer to a wider range of fov!

7. range will be increased to 30%-70% .. we can't expand more than that because of possible performance repercussions.

pippo10, ppbucko, LeDude83 and 10 others like this.
  8. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

About seat/on board adjustments, how does It work on PC? Are the settings saved automatically and individually for each car?

9. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

If you press save. To me it sounds best to automatically save it on console, but that is porbably because i wish that was the way for pc too. You cant change fov and seat position in dashcam though.

ZX636 likes this.
  10. @P73

@P73 Simracer

I'm sorry for the somewhat off topic question, but is there any chance we could see a slide bar to adjust the AI difficulty level in percent values, instead of the pre-defined options ranging from very easy to very hard?

Thanks a lot and I'd appreciate if you could let me know it.

11. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Saving every change automatically would be the best option in my opinion as well. Anyway, I can't wait. Lower FOV and onboard adjustments were my #1 request and I'm super glad to hear they're coming!

DatNoiseV12 and @P73 like this.
  12. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

thank you kind sir, I am now a life long assetta corsa/Kunos fan.

LeDude83, DatNoiseV12 and JesterDay like this.
  13. JesterDay

JesterDay Rookie

Kevin, since Kunos seem to listen to you would you kindly ask them for a few other features that the community are eagerly waiting for?

Nwg, ppbucko and paul_wev like this.
  14. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

I honestly feel giggly like a little school girl. A lower view in the lotus open wheel cars is going to be sweet.
    .........of course assetta corsa has nothing to do with me but the funny thing is if you go on the codemasters F1 forum you might know me as the guy that railed codemasters for 2 years to get adjustments added to that console version. I had a full on campaign going on over there, I do think I had a part of getting adjustments in that game. but naw, kunos will never here me asking for anything else. Couldn't be happier about the game after hearing about this being added

JesterDay likes this.
  15. Basquiat

Basquiat Gamer

Wait, what?
    Are you really saying you can't adjust the dash cam view?
    So that you're forced to play with the wheel cam?
    Oh God, please, no...
    I was so glad to hear Stefano announce the upcoming FOV options, but if they only apply to the wheel cam I won't be able to take benefit from them
    I think many others play in dash cam with their wheel close to the screen, in order to get the most realistic point of view, but this way...I seriously don't get why should the FOV settings not apply to the dash cam, that's kinda weird

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
    Donald_Trump2016 and Ravellron like this.
  16. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

You can make your own dash cam starting from cockpit view, removing wheel and driver arms, choose your fov and adjusting your seat position. That's what i did with every car, it looks about the same as the dash cam, but with my correct fov.

Basquiat likes this.
  17. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

You will still be able to line it up with the camera where you see the steering wheel.

ninja'd

18. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

That's not an option on ps4 and xb1 (currently, at least).

19. Basquiat

Basquiat Gamer

Well, in this case it sounds good
    I hope they're going to let us do the same on console then!

20. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

I hope they will give you guys the same options as we have on pc.

DatNoiseV12, Basquiat and kofotsjanne like this.