1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic PLEASE some CLEAR explanation about Season Pass including Prestige Pack

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by peppewan, Oct 10, 2016.

1. peppewan

peppewan Rookie

Hi, you said from the beginning that the Season Pass DOES NOT include the Prestige Pack so, when the prestige pack come out in PSN store i bought it with the intention to buy in the future the Season pass.......BUT some of the people who bought ONLY the Season Pass say that they were able to download Prestige pack too (even without buying it)...I feel like I waste my money now.
    Can you please give me a CLEAR explanation about it? I wont buy the season pass at this point otherwise you gave me a sale price of it (excluding the price of the prestige pack).

Thank you

Mauler_77 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Physics Please help me figuring out "windDirection" from the telemetry May 12, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4-AC2 fatal crash PLEASE help if you can Apr 4, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game wont start on launch been trying to fix for over a week please help Jul 19, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Please insert a report function for dirty drivers Jul 18, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Someone please help!! Jul 15, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Multiplayer - An Error Occurred. Please Try Again Jul 13, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Lap times and SA assistance please Jul 11, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds game crashing please help Jul 6, 2023
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues an error occurred - please buy another game Jul 2, 2023
    ACC Physics PLEASE Help the 992 Porsche GT3R Jun 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions help please for newbie, no throttle May 26, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Who do I need to bribe to get PSVR2 support on ACC for PS5 (pretty please?) May 13, 2023
    Sounds modding Sound shiftdown - help please May 10, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Please prevent going straight on Monza May 8, 2023

3. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Playstation store:
    [​IMG]

Microsoft/Xbox Store:
    [​IMG]
    http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/community-blog-1st-sep-2016.36151/
    http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/prestige-pack-announcement.36095/
    https://www.facebook.com/Assetto.Co...0344.305504559475869/1523354037690909/?type=3
    https://support.505games.com/suppor...-assetto-corsa-on-playstation-4-and-xbox-one-

I don't know but it seemed all pretty clear to me? I have no idea why people assumed the pre-order bonuses to be part of the season pass (I don't like pre-order bonuses so I'm hardly defending them on that but still, which other season pass does that?) and I have no idea why some people have allegedly access to the pre-order bonus through the season pass now.

Felix Gro, nate, alex72 and 1 other person like this.
  4. Pleite

Pleite Simracer

No, the Prestige Pack is definitely not included in the Season Pass, as clearly shown in the info the post above brings. If someone says they're being able to have access to it without buying it apart, either it is some misunderstanding or some bug that has benefitted a few lucky guys...

5. MartyBook

MartyBook Simracer

Sorry but, yes it is. Unless it's a loop hole they've closed since Friday as I downloaded it myself

Mauler_77 likes this.
  6. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

I'm pretty sure people in EU got a free
    Prestige pack when buying just the season pass but other regions did not. I haven't heard anyone from the US getting it free, for example. It seems like an error on the digital stores, but I'm unsure whether it still is possible to exploit it or if it's been sorted out now. Good for people who got a nice freebie, I paid £8 for it at launch so that's a bit annoying. If it's a mistake then the store needs fixing.

Matt White likes this.
  7. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

Is it possible that people who bought the digital copy of it got the packs for free? Would make sense as the digital was €50??

I got it for free but I also have the season pass so can't be sure why I got it free.

No preorder digital download the day after release..

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  8. Chris White

Chris White Gamer

US store, pre order digital, day 1 season pass - Sadly Prestige pack bought on Friday still cost me $6.99 - Jap pack was free due to season pass

If it was free for some, suspect they pre ordered Store disk

9. Pleite

Pleite Simracer

Ok, so that means I shouldn't have been so sure about that, lol. But the information I've seen in many places, states that the Prestige Pack was to be made available, upon release, to those who had pre ordered the game; as far as I knew it, there was no connection between this pack and the acquisition of the season pass. My mistake then... thanks for the update!

10. Kubr0

Kubr0 Racer

yup, I just had the regular version bought from PSN store + the DLC pass, didn't have prestige nor performance from the beginning on and this saturday (I'm in the EU) I downloaded the prestige and performance packs at no extra cost. I dunno whether I was given it because I preordered, but I would guess its due to the season pass :eek: