1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Pre order cars can't download

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Fa5, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Fa5

Fa5 Gamer

Wasup sim racers I'm new to this site. And have a question probably asked already for those that have pre ordered the game and are in titled to a few free cars. For some reason every time I click on any of the cars it takes me directly to the season pass not sure why can anyone help or explain why this is happening ? Definitely enjoying the game with my wheel it's amazing !!!!

Thanx in advance to all

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Next Gen ACC Preorder Sep 16, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions DLC & Preorder on Amazon Jun 24, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Where is my pre-order DLC?! Jun 23, 2020
    Console Lounge 11am and I still cant play my digital preordered copy on xbox one? Jun 23, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer server list order/preferreds Jun 4, 2020
    XBox One Discussions ACC - Preordered...or not? Reasons. Jun 4, 2020
    Console Lounge Pre-Ordered ACC... then watched my first GT3 race... Jun 1, 2020
    XBox One Discussions Xbox Pre-Order of ACC - DLC Question May 28, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Thank you Kunos! Let us show you some love and allow us pre order IGT DLC Nov 9, 2019
    Console Lounge An AC Pre-order Customer and comments on Ultimate Edition and Console Support Feb 18, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Anyone need a pre-order DL Content? Sep 2, 2016
    Console Lounge Base.com not offering pre-order performance DLC Aug 31, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions PS4 Pre-Order Code Error Aug 30, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Ps Store Belgium Pre-Order. Aug 27, 2016
    Console Lounge Prestige pack not showing pre order Aug 27, 2016

3. mataman

mataman Rookie

Type the code you've received in Playstation store on console. Cars should be normally available then.

4. EMW SMILER

EMW SMILER Hardcore Simmer

5. WNCmotard

WNCmotard Racer

How exactly is that going to help someone on Xbox?

6. Fa5

Fa5 Gamer

I have an Xbox doesn't give me the option to type the code i received with the pre order purchase takes me directly to the season pass for purchase.

7. Mattburnout

Mattburnout Rookie

same situation.... I try to put the code in the dashboard but the car don't download

8. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi! Please can you confirm to us which edition of Assetto Corsa you ordered?

9. XR6T

XR6T Rookie

Redeem ya code then go to your game libary click on assetto then youll see preorder pack click on it n tell it to down load. I had same drama mine works now

10. Mattburnout

Mattburnout Rookie

thanks, now work

11. Fa5

Fa5 Gamer

I did not know there were multiple additions

12. Fa5

Fa5 Gamer

I will try this when I get home today . Not sure why they would set it up this way it's a most like they are trying to trick u into purchasing the pass. Not kool