1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Problem with my G27? Help pls

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by ERO, Mar 21, 2014.

1. ERO

ERO Rookie

Hello.

I experienced something very strange with my Logitech G27.

Is this, I have not touched anything at all, the configuration profile Logitech Gaming and Assetto Corsa.

The problem is that the steering wheel is softer than yesterday. And no sense.

Has anyone experienced this problem? From one day to another, with the same settings the wheel is softer.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room G27 Wheel Problems Oct 29, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Problem configuring Logitech G27 Jul 10, 2020
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G27 problem Sep 6, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals g27 problems Jun 6, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Problems with G27 H-Shifter Jul 3, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G27 brake problem Mar 19, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Ac causes g27 deadzone & ffb problems Jan 26, 2015
    Physics Bugs & Issues Clutch with manual shifting problem g27 Oct 20, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Problem to assign double-key commands to g27 buttons Oct 3, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Problem with ffb - logitech g27 Sep 14, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Asus vg278 3D problem Dec 14, 2013
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G27 Clutch+H shifter problem [auto gears & clutch were enabled] Nov 22, 2013
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech G27 Shifter problem at some Cars Nov 13, 2013
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G27 Hshifter problem Nov 13, 2013
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G27 Break Pedal Problem Nov 12, 2013

3. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Check dx11.ini, is "max frame set=0"?
    If it is, change to =1, then save.
    Happened to me when Huayra came out last Friday.

should be located here:
    \Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg

4. ERO

ERO Rookie

Ye... I think is problem for the drivers.

When I connect my G27, anytime install Driving Force GT drivers and G27 drivers too o_O

5. sherpa25

sherpa25 Hardcore Simmer

How does this setting affect the wheels FFB? Thought it was more for video.

6. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Due to the inputlag somehow, others might be able to explain why the ffb not only has lag but also why it decrease in strenght. My experience is that it also completely nullifies the fine roadtextures if there's lag, so not only is it a weaker and delayed ffb, it's also different in effects and interpretation on the roadsurface.

sherpa25 likes this.
  7. One thing I've noticed with my G27, is the rev LED's don't seem to work in AC. But do in R3E.

8. ERO

ERO Rookie

Well... I hav the same problem, i refomortad my pc for reinstall the drivers clerar.

And is more soft was 1 day ago

9. sherpa25

sherpa25 Hardcore Simmer

I think they really don't work in AC. If you want to use them, you can use Fanaleds (http://www.fanaleds.com/downloads). They're free and work fine in AC.

10. sherpa25

sherpa25 Hardcore Simmer

BTW, just checked it, I believe it should be 'MAXIMUM_FRAME_LATENCY'. Thanks @Tberg.

11. Tberg

Tberg Alien

So what was the value when you found it?

Sendt fra min GT-I9300 med Tapatalk

12. ERO

ERO Rookie

Nothing... still so soft >.<

How I can put it more hard? I have it on 100% FFB

13. sherpa25

sherpa25 Hardcore Simmer

Mine was at 0. I remember changing this value to 1 already some time ago. Perhaps it reverts every update?

I haven't noticed any change. What are your current Profiler (global and game-specific, and in-game settings)?

14. Jack_NL

Jack_NL Simracer

When installing the G27 drivers the usb plug must not be connected to the PC
    the installer will report when to plug in the usb plug

Could it be you did this wrong? try to remove and reinstall the drivers with the usb plug not connected

does it feel light only in AC or also other games?

Here a similiar problem (read it all)
    http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Logitech-G-Controllers/G27-is-detected-as-Driving-Force/td-p/750120

Page 2:
    Could it be you have plugged the usb plug in a 3.0 usb port?
    also connecting the wheel with to the front usb ports is not recommended
    bets way is to connect to the back usb ports

Last edited: Mar 23, 2014