1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Race Element - Provides Solutions for Sim Racing. HUDs, Data, Setups, Liveries, Streaming.

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by ㄻ-Defragler, Apr 25, 2022.

1. 0.0.7.9
    - TreeViews: Fixed open/close bug when clicking the leaves.
    - Livery Viewer: Increased snappiness and decreased memory usage.
    - ACC Settings: Added serverlist so you can manage unlisted servers and quickly enable or disable the serverList.json.
    - HUDs: Overlay options will only show when hovering else the description of the overlay will be displayed.
    - HUDs: Add a Window option to each overlay, allowing it to be captured by streaming applications.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

rauf00 likes this.
  2. 0.0.8.0
    - HUD tab: New Design showing previews of overlays.
    - Setup Comparison: Highlights differences for each individual value with colors.
    - ECU Maps: Updated (By Mominon).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. 0.0.8.1
    - Setups tab: Right click to copy a setup to another track.
    - Setups Viewer: Reworked the table cell alignment.

[​IMG]

Want2BFast likes this.
  4. 0.0.8.2
    - HUD: Added Oversteer trace overlay. Displaying under and oversteer.
    - HUDs tab: Double click overlays on the list items to toggle overlays on and off.
    - Setups tab: Add strategy section to viewer and comparison.
    - Internal memory usage enhancements.
    [​IMG]

Want2BFast likes this.
  5. Want2BFast

Want2BFast Racer

Oh, WOW! that over/understeer live trace may be a wonderful learning tool for slowpokes like me! I can hardly wait to try it out!

Festa_PWR and ㄻ-Defragler like this.
  6. It's the exact reason why I added it, not everyone has got an expensive wheelbase.. so you won't always sense the precise wheel slip during driving.

I tend to record a couple of laps using the oversteer trace and the input trace and then watch it to analyse whether it was my driving or the setup

7. Want2BFast

Want2BFast Racer

How do you record it (and sync it to the game replay?) I thought this was just a live trace that you can look at peripherally.

And furthermore how can you tell if it's your driving or the setup?

Noob questions I'm sure, sorry about that.

8. I just use OBS to record the entire screen.

Usually when it's the driver there are inputs which are followed up by under or oversteer, when it's the setup it can happen with proper input.. it's something you'll figure out over time.

Want2BFast likes this.
  9. Want2BFast

Want2BFast Racer

Thank you for the info!

10. Want2BFast

Want2BFast Racer

Just one more thing : what is a max slip angle beyond which its over or understeer? I have no idea.

11. It depends whether the front wheel slip is greater than the rear, the diff is being displayed. (try turning of the ABS and lock your tyres during driving, you'll notice what happens )
    The max slip angle option is mostly there so you can define a resolution, let's say you really want to be 'iffy' you can go for a max slip angle of 1 and see all minute details of what's going on.

The reason why I allowed it to be a maximum of 90 is for Assetto Corsa 1 (Short said, some acc manager huds also work in AC1, )

Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
    Want2BFast likes this.
  12. Work in Progress... coming in 0.0.8.3
    [​IMG]

13. I decided to integrate more than just lap times when recording data for each race weekend.
    This will include charts for laps.

You can find the beta version in the official acc manager discord: https://discord.gg/26AAEW5mUq
    [​IMG]

Want2BFast and mlods like this.
  14. A small demo of the upcoming Session Telemetry tab:

Want2BFast likes this.
  15. 0.0.9.0
    - Added Race Weekends tab to Telemetry tab.
    - ACC Manager now saves race weekend data(lap and sector times).
    - Titlebar: Added icons for automatic steering lock and the stream setup hider.
    - Setup Importer drag and drop now works on any part of the app.
    - Changed order of main menu tabs.

[​IMG]

16. Whilst I hope everyone is enjoying the 0.0.9 release, here is some further progress on the 0.1.0 release!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2022
    Festa_PWR likes this.
  17. Some more progress, there is some work on a track map indicator for the telemetry, can be found in the beta version.

Example how this telemetry can easily be used.
    Forgot which lap I had some oversteer, traced it back using the telemetry!
    upload_2022-9-13_3-49-18.png

Last edited: Sep 13, 2022
  18. Preview 2 of the telemetry, adding a track map of the driven route. The marker on the map is synchronized with the marker in the charts.
    It's all available in the beta which can be found in the discord.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2022
  19. The track map will now draw the area which has been zoomed into in the chart.
    upload_2022-9-19_22-56-26.png

Last edited: Sep 20, 2022