1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Screenshots (ripped content = ban) - gifs not allowed

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Juandi Sanchez, Feb 27, 2013.

1. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

2. The Ferrari looking one and the one that looks very similar to a Viper

3. LudoK

LudoK Racer

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Raffi_M likes this.
  4. Tribute skin, available @ RD or AC skin page.
    2014-09-16_00014.jpg 2014-09-16_00016.jpg 2014-09-16_00017.jpg

5. DaveRS

DaveRS Racer

6. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

Please upload porsche and asron Martin

7. Sen Dewael

Sen Dewael Racer

8. Sen Dewael

Sen Dewael Racer

9. Rickne

Rickne Hardcore Simmer

New favourite car! What a treat to drive.

[​IMG]

Raffi_M, T'PAU and andrea_gi like this.
  10. bobskype

bobskype Alien

11. T'PAU

T'PAU Hardcore Simmer

My first try with 4K to 1920 downsampling. Not quite satisfied though. Even with 8xAA (pic 1) it still looks jaggy at some places. Pics 2 and 3 have no AA and the 4K-pics look horrible, so I only used the 1920. :eek:
    Sweet FX, no PP.

A "tribute-skin" to Marco Wittmann, 2014 DTM-Champion after 8 of 10 races! :cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]AC_BMWM3GT23b by TPau65, on Flickr

[​IMG]AC_BMWM3GT24b by TPau65, on Flickr

12. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

WITH AND WITHOUT SWEETFX COMPARISON.....WHO DON'T USE IT IS MAD...IS IT CLEAR? Screenshot20142.jpg Screenshot20142 NO SWEET.jpg

and of course, WITH SWEETFX

Screenshot13056.jpg
    Screenshot9551.jpg Screenshot25937.jpg Screenshot18852.jpg Screenshot11593.jpg

Sunny Sky Speed and Joshkerr like this.
  13. Rickne

Rickne Hardcore Simmer

It's clear to me I see no difference from those particular shots.

EpicPosterGuy likes this.
  14. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

let's try in full HD res

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Janne, Sunny Sky Speed and Raffi_M like this.
  15. Rickne

Rickne Hardcore Simmer

meh , when I try and use that program I get Assetto corsa has stopped working :p

16. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

ok put these (extracted) files into assetto corsa main folder

Attached Files:

17. Rickne

Rickne Hardcore Simmer

Ive been using sweet FX configurator. Maybe its that it doesnt like. Ive downloaded the pack from RD now so will try those first.

18. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

please cancel all previous sweetfx configurator data, for example to me radeonpro mess eveything up disinstalled and all go fine immediately

19. Rickne

Rickne Hardcore Simmer

Well chucked the PPON files into the top folder and ..I still cant tell lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Im probably blind...yeah thats it.

20. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

Ehi! you have to use stamp/print button on the keyboard, then you will have the screenshot.bmp on assetto corsa main folder with sweetfx active, if you use f8 or middle mice button no sweetfx correction will be visible!!! THE SWEETFX SCRENSHOTS ARE NOT ON SCREENSHOTS FOLDER UNDER MY DOCUMENTS!

plus please use files on my SIGNATURE

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jv0s64wc4p9vvor/config ok.rar?dl=0

T'PAU and Rickne like this.