1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Screenshots (ripped content = ban) - gifs not allowed

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Juandi Sanchez, Feb 27, 2013.

1. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

Breathtaking images tino...

Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk

Tino66 likes this.
  2. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

Thanks Andrea
    Shurvision still looks good. Need to fix the black spectators, so I can take shots anywhere on Brands etc but damn I will not change PPs;)
    I tried your PPs, Natural, Mr Alpem, most of the existing ones and they all look great. but there is always something undefined I can`t put my finger on....oh well:)

3. kelnor34

kelnor34 Alien

4. Cheeveer

Cheeveer Racer

Got touring cars?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LeSunTzu, baliwa, noddy and 3 others like this.
  5. Stadtaffe

Stadtaffe Hardcore Simmer

6. NitroManCrazy

NitroManCrazy Rookie

Just playing with some PS stuff...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

baliwa, noddy, Maxidyne and 6 others like this.
  7. mibrandt

mibrandt Hardcore Simmer

8. daubster

daubster Alien

bzucobzuco, Mr.Mugel, Gr3nox and 11 others like this.
  9. kelnor34

kelnor34 Alien

10. [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Hypercars in hell !:oops:

tjc, noddy and Maxidyne like this.
  11. mau92

mau92 Hardcore Simmer

12. baliwa

baliwa Hardcore Simmer

13. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

A few pages old but I desperatly need this skin :3 where can I find it?

14. tjc

tjc Simracer

Tino66 and DaveS78 like this.
  15. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

You're the man. Thanks a bunch!

tjc likes this.
  16. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk

pika4u, bzucobzuco, Kristaps and 9 others like this.
  17. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

18. DaveS78

DaveS78 Simracer

Absolutely fantastic pics everyone! I spent over an hour last night looking back through a few pages of this thread.

kelnor34, Maxidyne, Tino66 and 2 others like this.
  19. Maxidyne

Maxidyne Hardcore Simmer

+1

I have given up on posting here, the quality of these pictures are unmatchable! ;) Enjoy it each day, browsing through this category.

20. OD971

OD971 Hardcore Simmer